What's new

Solved Modded pearlescent

S1R LEO

S1R LEO

Reaction score
Sin$
Recently I have seen cars with a pearlescent that when taken into LS Customs show no pearl selected. I can do this with a gold and a white pearl but the car in question was pastel purple with an ultra blue pearl. I cannot find anything on this so figured here would be the best place to ask.

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Right...
Once you glitch a pearlescent over a color that is not pearlescent friendly it won’t show once you leave and return to the mod shop...
The pastel color was more than likely a crew color which you can apply pearlescent to... Most times even when you have applied a pearlescent to a crew color which is acceptable by the game it won’t show when you return to LSC...
Anyhow what it seems you want to do here is:
  1. Create your own crew
  2. Fiddle with crew colors as much as you like:wink: This is how we can create those extra bright or pastel colors
  3. I usually apply pure gold and leave lsc and go back and apply the crew color... the pure gold pearlescent sticks:smile:
  4. With crew color applied you can also select and apply any pearlescent
Hope this helped:smile:

Upvote 0
S1R LEO

S1R LEO

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know how to do the gold and I know how to make the modded crew colors but like I was saying thisparticular car was pastel purple which was definitely a modded crew color, but it had a nice blue pearl. In ls customs it showed no pearl. I have tried several things and none work. Had a friend from ps4 tell me it requires 2 people and the car owner has to go to story and come back to make it work but i am lost. I just know the car was modded crew color and you could clearly see blue pearl but ls showed none selected.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know how to do the gold and I know how to make the modded crew colors but like I was saying thisparticular car was pastel purple which was definitely a modded crew color, but it had a nice blue pearl. In ls customs it showed no pearl. I have tried several things and none work. Had a friend from ps4 tell me it requires 2 people and the car owner has to go to story and come back to make it work but i am lost. I just know the car was modded crew color and you could clearly see blue pearl but ls showed none selected.
Right...
generally speaking it wouldn’t show the pearlescent color unless it was just applied.
For example if you change license plates from one style to the another it will show a check next to the mod the isn’t applied but owned.
That check will not show up after you leave LSC.
No mods work that way.
That’s just part of the game function.
It doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s an unobtainable color.
If I saw a picture of the vehicle and color I could probably have a
better idea.
Did you get the car via GCTF?
Maybe you should ask the guy who gave the car away?
There are of course ways to mod cars even further using hacks and glitches.
It could have been modded with: Charles and iFruit
Or a save editor and save wizard
Then a SP to MP glitch.
Lol...
All that for modded pearlescent?:roflmao:

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Right...
generally speaking it wouldn’t show the pearlescent color unless it was just applied.
For example if you change license plates from one style to the another it will show a check next to the mod the isn’t applied but owned.
No mods work that way.
better idea.
Then a SP to MP glitch.
Lol...
It’s definitely more complicated than you might imagine :tongue:
There is a lot of material here in the GTA forum for you to reference.
Pretty much everything you need to know is public knowledge.
Search some of the things I mentioned above :cigar::whistle:

Upvote 0
S1R LEO

S1R LEO

Reaction score
Sin$
Right...
No mods work that way.
better idea.
Then a SP to MP glitch.
Lol...
Its a friends car I will get a pic. Its nothing special just wanted to know how to do it. I believe people refer to it as unscratched? I know its not able to be done through charles. Most of what charles could do has been patched. Coolest thing it can do now is green windows lol

Upvote 0
GaryLazerEyes

GaryLazerEyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right...
Once you glitch a pearlescent over a color that is not pearlescent friendly it won’t show once you leave and return to the mod shop...
The pastel color was more than likely a crew color which you can apply pearlescent to... Most times even when you have applied a pearlescent to a crew color which is acceptable by the game it won’t show when you return to LSC...
Anyhow what it seems you want to do here is:
  1. Create your own crew
  2. Fiddle with crew colors as much as you like:wink: This is how we can create those extra bright or pastel colors
  3. I usually apply pure gold and leave lsc and go back and apply the crew color... the pure gold pearlescent sticks:smile:
  4. With crew color applied you can also select and apply any pearlescent
Hope this helped:smile:
You don't have to leave LSC, just apply pure gold then apply your crew.

Upvote 0
Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Unscratched" means it is 3D primary and secondary, and that nobody along the way has painted the 2ndary a different crew color.

If there is a way to do this on current gen i don't think someone is gonna tell us.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
"Unscratched" means it is 3D primary and secondary, and that nobody along the way has painted the 2ndary a different crew color.

If there is a way to do this on current gen i don't think someone is gonna tell us.
Lol...
Better brush up on my modded vehicle lingo:roflmao:
Great info bro:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register