PS4 Modded outifits savewizard

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Modding Support' started by X_ilchiu_X, May 16, 2018 with 8 replies and 979 views.

1. X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm looking for someone to give me a tutorial on how to create modded outfits on savewizard for the DM shortlist list. I got the hex codes for everything. Help exchange

2. LengMan

LengMan Man Like

Ratings:
  3. OP
    X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks for your answer! My problem is how to use save editor to do this. There is not a tutorial? Do you know?

Yes my friend, this is what I want to do! but I need a save editor tutorial to do it myself. He does not show it ... I have hex codes and textures to insert but not so the procedure on save editor to do as he does. I'm looking for someone who can do,
    Spare the help also with all hex codes

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2018
  4. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Im pretty sure one of the last updates to ps4 blocked save editor. Someone mentioned it in one of the dm outfit glitch threads a couple of months ago

5. OP
    X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X Newbie

Ratings:
    No, save editor works well! I just have to modify through the cod hex (texture) that I have the outfits of ped and then put it in the shortlist of the DM and then use the glitches of mr Glitches GTA to bring them on! But I do not know how to change for example the bodybuilder ... The clothes editor is just for Michael Franklin and Trevor! I need a tutorial :frown:

6. OMGitsChuckyBoy

OMGitsChuckyBoy Newbie

Ratings:
    i think I know hit me up? PSN: YesitsChucky

I need the clothing hex codes from you too so I can test it, we will figure this out

7. OP
    X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X Newbie

Ratings:
    [doublepost=1527955241][/doublepost]I m wrong... I have hex codes for creator outifits ... Modded account ...

8. 1800killz

1800killz Enthusiast

Ratings:
  9. OP
    X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X Newbie

Ratings: