What's new

Discussion Modded outfits and duffelbag bug?

• Thread starter Slayex
  • Start date
  • Views 6,420
S

Slayex

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that the female topless outfit seems to be patched for good now (RIP). If you have it saved, 2-3 seconds after selecting it from your saved menu, it turns into an invisible torso. If anyone has a fix for this, please message me.

Last edited:
S

swa50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SAME HERE SO DISSAPOINTED WTF ROCKSTAR FREE MY NIPS IM DONE WITH THIS GAME >:[

H

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Reaction score
Same with invisible body... but in my opinion, the invisible outfit is sh** and I'm happy that they patch it

S

Slayex

Reaction score
Same with invisible body... but in my opinion, the invisible outfit is sh** and I'm happy that they patch it

I'm just upset that the topless got patched. That's all. It did no harm, we already have topless women in the playboy mansion. I don't see why they had to go out of their way to patch it.

I

idontknowhow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is real pain:cry:

F

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
It looks like an incompatibility issue to me; like because they changed some other outfit items, these are bugged now.. the outfits haven't deleted... they just act wierd. You can select one, then go to another and back, and it shows for a few seconds each time. I think a way can be found to make it stay... with a little experimentation. Also, I still have outfits with invisible components, so that's not gone either... I've only checked one account. Took off work today to see what's up with it..:biggrin:

S

Slayex

Reaction score
It looks like an incompatibility issue to me; like because they changed some other outfit items, these are bugged now.. the outfits haven't deleted... they just act wierd. You can select one, then go to another and back, and it shows for a few seconds each time. I think a way can be found to make it stay... with a little experimentation. Also, I still have outfits with invisible components, so that's not gone either... I've only checked one account. Took off work today to see what's up with it..:biggrin:

Let us know if you find a fix please :smile:

F

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Well, FK- of course! Y'all do the same, please!

Last edited:
F

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
It looks like invisible legs are still invisible.... I had a floating head which has turned into a head with a partial neck/chest and arms from the elbows down- but all else invisible. Checkerboard stuff still there... t-shirts with invisible arms have arms now, but the cop outfits with invisible arms still have invisible arms... 
Some of the outfits with duffle bags.. if the outfits had invisible stuff and revert to something else, then the duffle bags revert to parachutes. Good thing I made it a habit to put them on pretty much every outfit- I still have an empty black and a full green safe on my main acct.

F

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Interesting- these outfits show as NORMAL when I joined a survival... what's up with that?! 
Seem to be only fkd up in freemode...

F

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Yep- outfits are still good in missions... so y'all don't delete them or change anything on them yet!!!

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
Almost all my outfits on my female character is either invisible or has tits.
:frown: ... My thread Another Invisible Torso still working, good news

F

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
One more thought- if y'all have lost a duffle bag because of this.. go to a mission that you can change outfits in, and access a shop in, and do your helicopter bag switch glitch to another outfit and perhaps it will stick? Just an idea.

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
Omg!!!! I have fully invisible body and it blacklist :frown:

Top Bottom