• Thread starter JadenPlays
  • Start date
  • Views 422
JadenPlays

JadenPlays

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if this is the right place to put this (if it isn't then take this thread down please) but I'm looking for a modded who could mod me 2 outfits: a fully invisible outfit with a Santa hat and a checkerboard outfit with the black duffel bag. I will pay the modder in Xbox prepaid cards but I won't pay a lot considering that im only requesting 2 modded outfits

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if this is the right place to put this (if it isn't then take this thread down please) but I'm looking for a modded who could mod me 2 outfits: a fully invisible outfit with a Santa hat and a checkerboard outfit with the black duffel bag. I will pay the modder in Xbox prepaid cards but I won't pay a lot considering that im only requesting 2 modded outfits

1.For Modded OutFits Only Few Menu's Have It Also You Paying in xbox microsoft codes 1.they can't be used to get online 2.you might be asking for two things but they would still need to go on you r account so a *recovery 3.for a recoevery espically if you paying in MSP you wouldnt get it cheap unless 1.your dealing with an a modder who doesnt know what they're doing or an scammer

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register