What's new

Discussion Modded Nintendo Switch consoles(post pics here)

Smokesumnoobs

Smokesumnoobs

Reaction score
Sin$
I thought I would start it off since I had not seen one on here yet. Please post some pics. I would love to see what others are doing. Here is mine its not done yet but making progress
https://s4.postimg.org/sp30brs2l/100_0515.jpg
https://postimg.org/image/5e5rlv6st/

100_0515.jpg
100_0516.jpg

Last edited:
Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is no one modding?
There are people that mod there things, most are posted on the nintendo switch reddit. And I am assuming that most people don't want to mod it (eather for fear of braking it or are just too busy playing it.)

Gamer7112IT

Gamer7112IT

Reaction score
Sin$
I was not aware you could of this console in such a small time frame.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I was not aware you could of this console in such a small time frame.
He's probably referring to physical modifications, not software modifications (homebrew/jailbreak). There are people working on the homebrew scene for the Switch, though.

Gamer7112IT

Gamer7112IT

Reaction score
Sin$
He's probably referring to physical modifications, not software modifications (homebrew/jailbreak). There are people working on the homebrew scene for the Switch, though.
I see. Going to purchase mine in the festive season. A homebrew would be 10x better if it was on the scene by then.

Smokesumnoobs

Smokesumnoobs

Reaction score
Sin$
No coding in here fellas just looking to see good old fashion customizing. I am well aware of the soft-side and that will happen when it does but not really my interest at this point I think Nintendo is doing fine just wish we had more color options and I also want to see what others are doing to their own console.

Smokesumnoobs

Smokesumnoobs

Reaction score
Sin$
There are people that mod there things, most are posted on the nintendo switch reddit. And I am assuming that most people don't want to mod it (eather for fear of braking it or are just too busy playing it.)

Yeah I hate reddit it makes forum talk to easy to find without being involved I really miss how the scene used to be. I still try and use a older style like xboxllamma forum days.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't see either of your images.

Top Bottom