Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

modded maps/screenshots in fileshare

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by randylowry94, Jun 20, 2009 with 6 replies and 420 views.

1. randylowry94

randylowry94 Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok so i was looking at this one guy's fileshare and i found a modded guardian map on it and modded screenshots there too, but he was playing...not banned

2. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. toughgun13

toughgun13 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if You Put Modded Maps or screenshots, you get baned from your file share.

I Think? :?

4. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes you do, only if you get reported or caught by Bungie. There isnt a thing that checks the files when they are uploaded and automatally bans you if it finds modified content.

5. Jessiah331

Jessiah331 Getting There

Ratings:
    Right-O. I have modded content on my share, and have for a few months. Knock on wood, but I'm playing...

6. gurvirj95

gurvirj95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    He'll be suspended or banned pretty soon.

7. Jessiah331

Jessiah331 Getting There

Ratings:

Waaaiittt, you weren't talking about me were you? I have a modded Guardian map and modded screens...