Modded Map Downloading Problem!

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by ohlin5, Jun 19, 2009 with 3 replies and 205 views.

1. ohlin5

ohlin5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have been trying for several days now (unsuccesfully) to download some .ppf's & .sppf's from the H2 modded map downloads page. However, I have a problem: Most of the links to the downloads are hosted on FileFront, however every time I click a link it acts like it is going to the file download page, but then suddenly links right back to the FileFront homepage. I have tried IE8 & IE7, on two different computers, with about 10 different links.

Has anybody had this problem, or does anyone have any ideas what I could be doing wrong? Thanks for any suggestions!

-ohlin5

2. joey4785

joey4785 Enthusiast

Ratings:

Try These maps they are a direct download HERE

3. OP
    ohlin5

ohlin5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That is just a site with clean .map files, what I'm looking for is what is causing the problem with filefront, because I want to download some MODDED maps.

4. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    its becuase the download links are dead, so it just redirects you to the homepage. Ever since filefront was handed over to the original creators, the site will delete things that havent been downloaded in awhile. But dont worry they can stop them from deleting before they are. But people dont usually have an account and so they cant stop them.