Modded Lobby in the near future(hopefully)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by jfleezy15, Feb 4, 2010 with 11 replies and 742 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfleezy15

jfleezy15 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I am currently working on getting a modded lobby going by saturday if I can get the code edited right. I am using a Guest List app to make it more organized, but MAKE SURE you register a ticket or you will not get invited for sure. Put your gamertag in as the name for individual and if you are in a group, choose group and put your gamertag as the first name and the main person of the group as the last name. I am trying to keep this as organized as possible and if it works out well, I will continue doing it. Thank you.

Registering Website: http://guestlistapp.com/events/14079

• Like Like x 2
  2. pesx

pesx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    GTFO

• Like Like x 4
  3. yeahu2

yeahu2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    why say that? give him a chance?
    dont hink he would go to the bother of making a website and stuff if he aint real?
    and if use think it looks like a scam to steal peoples accounts how could it be? you dont need to enter a password as far as i can see? but i cant dont no what all you can do with an email address? send junk mail dats it. make a new email for it to be safe
    but as i said i dont no what all you can do with a email address

4. OP
    jfleezy15

jfleezy15 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    dont even enter your email address. i couldnt edit that part. you can put whatever you want in that slot its just a way to keep everything more organized. and if you are going to post crap like 'gtfo' then go back to your mom's basement and sniff some more markers.

5. IOw n U

IOw n U Enthusiast

Ratings:
    whats wrong give him a chance at last he's not charging and if he scams someone just post it here then we can write GTFO okk???

6. nodonut4u

nodonut4u Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I registered.
    What's an "Early Bird Special"? Who would actually use this site for a real event?

7. Matty Boi

Matty Boi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ive signed up and sent u msg =)

8. OP
    jfleezy15

jfleezy15 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the early bird special is for the first users who sign up because there are only a limited number of those tickets. when they fill up they are gone.

9. KraZyKill3zZ

KraZyKill3zZ Newbie

Ratings:
  10. OP
    jfleezy15

jfleezy15 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    krazy are you ian nairm?

DONT SEND ME A MESSAGE ON XBL UNLESS YOU HAVE REGISTERED A TICKET ON GUESTLIST. IF YOU MESSAGE ME I WILL BLOCK COMMUNICATIONS

11. Jerry

Jerry #StraightCisPride Retired

Ratings:
    [attachment=1381:8/9/0/9/6/2494.attach]

12. .Capacity

.Capacity Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i like the guest list thats actually pretty nifty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.