Not open for further replies.
Frank

Frank

se7en *clap* sins *clap* review
Retired
Sweet Sixteen! Pumpking Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$

No X1 lobbies till further notice! Still doing PC...
How To Enter My Modded Lobby:

This lobby is compatible with any cross-platform device in which you will need to do a glitch if you are on any other device than the PC by following these steps:

You will receive an error message saying "This invitation is no longer valid" click "OK".
Click "Switch Hero" and select the hero you want to use.
Click change skin, and then click done.
You will be loaded into my game on your device.

(I can join you if you only want to farm and don't want the power levelling.)

I and my Co-Host ( MrRamsey MrRamsey ) will be hosting a modded lobby for MC Dungeons in this we can offer:

1. Levelling (I can level you to any level within the cap limit of ≈2900. This is not an accurate way of getting to the desired level so you may end out a bit over what you want or under)
2. Farming (I can make it so you have infinite arrows and can hit one shot on any mob. I may join your game go AFK while you farm the desired level on apocalypse 6. If you need extra assistance I will stay and help farm)

3. Fun lobby (I am working on no-clip and other cool tricks so if you would like to mess around in a lobby I off this as a service :smile:)
(Just tell us what you want us to do)

If you require more legitimate means as in no power levelling but I can run you through the secret mission repeatedly for a more legit experience on the farming side without as much of a risk.

Try and post below in this format:

Gamertag:
What lobby service you require:

dungeonsvidcover.png

As far as I'm aware this is safe due to it not having an anti-cheat system that I know of but join my lobby at your own risk!

As of the 1.1.2.0 - June 9, 2020 Patch I can no longer join cross-platform trying to find a workaround this is why Xbox one is no longer a valid service for me to host.

Last edited:
B

blg m0bdeep

Reaction score
Sin$
hi are you still doing this?! i would love to have unlimited gems because gems in this game is such a grind

Frank

Frank

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes but still working on the unlimited gems for others what I can do though is help you grind gear within seconds for easy salvage and gems for the mean time.

KhaosRaynes

KhaosRaynes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it for PC only or xbox as well? Tired of grinding dungeons for some piece of gear and would rather spam store for some sets that I want to try out

Frank

Frank

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I can help you on both but still getting the gems to work I can still help you in other areas till then

willfisher6

willfisher6

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you still doing modded lobbies need levels on Xbox

Frank

Frank

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, that's fine just seen your message.

T

The Nard Dog

Reaction score
Sin$
You still hosting? Im on xbox how do I add you?

T

The Nard Dog

Reaction score
Sin$
The Nard Dogs
Post automatically merged:

Gamer picture of andy bernard from the office

Frank

Frank

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The Nard Dogs

Gamer picture of andy bernard from the office
no worries I'll get round to adding you how long will you be on for?

T

The Nard Dog

Reaction score
Sin$
If you're reading this, he's legit. Thanks again <3

X

Xeltyz

Reaction score
Sin$
Could you possibly help me get levels? And Emeralds if you have it figured out. I’ll DM you my GT.

asims24

asims24

Reaction score
Sin$
This lobby is compatible with any cross-platform device in which you will need to do a glitch if you are on any other device than the PC by following these steps:

You will receive an error message saying "This invitation is no longer valid" click "OK".
Click "Switch Hero" and select the hero you want to use.
Click change skin, and then click done.
You will be loaded into my game on your device.

(I can join you if you only want to farm and don't want the power levelling.)

I and my Co-Host ( MrRamsey MrRamsey ) will be hosting a modded lobby for MC Dungeons in this we can offer:

1. Levelling (I can level you to any level within the cap limit of ≈2900. This is not an accurate way of getting to the desired level so you may end out a bit over what you want or under)
2. Farming (I can make it so you have infinite arrows and can hit one shot on any mob. I may join your game go AFK while you farm the desired level on apocalypse 6. If you need extra assistance I will stay and help farm)

3. Fun lobby (I am working on no-clip and other cool tricks so if you would like to mess around in a lobby I off this as a service :smile:)
(Just tell us what you want us to do)

If you require more legitimate means as in no power levelling but I can run you through the secret mission repeatedly for a more legit experience on the farming side without as much of a risk.
dungeonsvidcover.png

As far as I'm aware this is safe due to it not having an anti-cheat system that I know of but join my lobby at your own risk!

GT is Dat Fat Thor

KhaosRaynes

KhaosRaynes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do the lobbies increase gear drop chance?

Also side note just thought if you can make a way to respawn the obsidian chest at camp that would be a fast way to get 3 unique sets each time fast

Last edited:
Frank

Frank

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
do the lobbies increase gear drop chance?

Also side note just thought if you can make a way to respawn the obsidian chest at camp that would be a fast way to get 3 unique sets each time fast
it doesn't alter it at this point but the speed at which I farm missions is quicker enough where you'll be doing it a lot quicker. Chest camp can be reopened as long as you join new players. Infinite amount. ?

keep an eye out for a message from me.

Last edited:
D

Driftking710

Reaction score
Sin$
My Xbox gamertag is xXSupremeBoyyXx
Can you invite me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom