Discussion Modded Lobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adam360

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, i dont understand any of the post, because im an idiot obviously lol,

has the patch for modded xp and challenges lobbies been bypassed or not, yes or no?

i got to tenth, but didnt find out about all challege lobbies till today

S

Stormy C1oud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
adam360 said:
Well, i dont understand any of the post, because im an idiot obviously lol,

has the patch for modded xp and challenges lobbies been bypassed or not, yes or no?

i got to tenth, but didnt find out about all challege lobbies till today

No there is a XEX file that must be patched for the new update before any of the modding can continue. There are several posts around here explaining this. Not trying to be rude at all just pointing you in the right direction if you want more info on the subject.

xxaidanzz said:

There is no need for someone of your standings to be rude. He was simply trying to be brought up to speed.

A

adam360

Reaction score
Sin$
Stormy C1oud said:
No there is a XEX file that must be patched for the new update before any of the modding can continue. There are several posts around here explaining this. Not trying to be rude at all just pointing you in the right direction if you want more info on the subject.

There is no need for someone of your standings to be rude. He was simply trying to be brought up to speed.

Thanks, but i didnt understand all the other posts because i dont mod or use the computer much, soo...

anyway, why close, it was a simple question, idiotic feb noob

X

xSNxISxM3RKDx

Reaction score
Sin$
Stormy C1oud said:

rly leave the guy alone he might be new i mean i am just starting to catch on i mean cut the guy a break dude from the posts i've seen u in ur not so bright either and jester told u offffff!!!!!!!!!! haha:tongue: aimed at "xxaidanzz"

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah the challenge mod has not been patched only the xp lobbies so far

N

Nero

Reaction score
Sin$
xCODxKing said:
yeah the challenge mod has not been patched only the xp lobbies so far

you know any1 who can host these lobbies :smile: im willing to pay for an inv.

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
i dnt know anyone but i want an invite to i will buy them a 1600 point card

S

Stormy C1oud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IxSN7xI said:
challenge modding wasn't patched

Adding in useless info is not needed. In order to connect to XBL the JTAG'd xboxs have to have a XEX file. In order for it to connect correctly they have to trick XBL that nothing has changed from the xbox. If you were to connect with the old XEX file it will either not connect you, ask you to update, or set off huge red flags and get your console banned.

I understand that the process of Challenge Boosting is not patched yet, But the process of getting online to offer Challenge Boosting is and until they fix the XEX NO ONE CAN BOOST ONLINE.

Please read before posting.

C

crazyboombam123

Reaction score
Sin$
i want in too a game with the challenge mod to plz willing to pay 1400 microsoft points :thumbup:

Camaro456

Camaro456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol did u even bother reading the post above yours?

F

Fez Lightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
crazyboombam123 said:
i want in too a game with the challenge mod to plz willing to pay 1400 microsoft points :thumbup:

...<_<

F

Fez Lightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Intrepid20 said:

yeah words couldn't even describe the feeling i felt when i read his post...that smiley said it all though.

crazyfreak666

crazyfreak666

Reaction score
Sin$
ive seen a challenge mod but never been in one it looks pretty damn sweet !!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register