What's new

Discussion Modded Leader boards

Modify

I0Iz

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Looks like mods are hitting the leader boards as of today too people with all kills maxed are top 2 in easy. I know they are modded because pigmen dont register on the leader boards yet, plus they were not in the top 10 yesterday.

So how do you think they did it? I think they edited the amount of kills they had on there save file then loaded it and it put it on the leaderboards.

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Reaction score
Looks like mods are hitting the leader boards as of today too people with all kills maxed are top 2 in easy. I know they are modded because pigmen dont register on the leader boards yet, plus they were not in the top 10 yesterday.

So how do you think they did it? I think they edited the amount of kills they had on there save file then loaded it and it put it on the leaderboards.
It could well be that editing the amount of kills is getting them higher. I wouldn't know how to do it but I'm sure some people would know. I know one thing for sure though, it's either a reset of their leaderbords (as happened before) or a ban. :wink:

Modify

I0Iz

Active and Inactive
Reaction score
It could well be that editing the amount of kills is getting them higher. I wouldn't know how to do it but I'm sure some people would know. I know one thing for sure though, it's either a reset of their leaderbords (as happened before) or a ban. :wink:
Hopefully im post to be like 7 for it but now im 9 :frown:

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Reaction score
Hopefully im post to be like 7 for it but now im 9 :frown:
I have one question to you though; why do you care about the leaderboards anyway? When the game wasn't even released yet I was #2, but I just stopped doing it for the leaderboards so now I'm like #1902 or something. (I won a code from Notch's twitter.)

Modify

I0Iz

Active and Inactive
Reaction score
I have one question to you though; why do you care about the leaderboards anyway? When the game wasn't even released yet I was #2, but I just stopped doing it for the leaderboards so now I'm like #1902 or something. (I won a code from Notch's twitter.)
I like getting all the mesage from kids asking to help them.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Yeah those are definitely modded. I play normal, and the normal leaderboards seem to be legit (well, the kill leaderboards seem legit).

Top Bottom