• Thread starter gallagher
  • Start date
  • Views 3,791
gallagher

gallagher

Senior Community Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I made this for some jumpers, but anyone can use it.

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=93375579

-forge in custom
-no respond time
-invulnerable
-magnum, rocket launcher, infinite ammo, grenage regereration

That's it. You could also just use it for forging with more then 8 people.

R

redeyesmaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know what these are used for i seen a sweet video of this type of stuff be for i tried out a lot of the crazy jumps i seen on youtube and i truely could never do any of them this would really help out with any one trying to find a cool jump and hates respawning every time they mess up. ill dl

gallagher

gallagher

Senior Community Member
Reaction score
Sin$
SerpantSlayer said:
im confused what exactly this is for?
It's MENT for people who like to jump into places on halo 3. But you could use it for more then 8 people in forge or whatever else you wanted.

R

RvB rox

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
SerpantSlayer said:
im confused what exactly this is for?

remember the gametype i made when you spawn with a flamethrower and you could play forge except you are in the costom games lobby instead of the forge lobby?
basically the same thing except there is no respawn time and you have infinite ammo, nades, and spawn w/ rockets and magnum

R

redeyesmaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
here is a video of what he made this for...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ViVoFgtUgo"]YouTube - LBYL 2 :: A Halo 3 Trick Jumping Montage - UNBELIEVABLE!!![/ame]

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Lets say some people are perm banned from XBL and would rather have a megaupload or mediafire link.

gallagher

gallagher

Senior Community Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
Lets say some people are perm banned from XBL and would rather have a megaupload or mediafire link.
LoL. Just for you. Sure. I'll do it in a hour or two.

B

BLaDeZ B RiPPiN

Reaction score
Sin$
i got like 4 of these gametypes and im semi-pro at jumping and im looking for the same thing but u start out with flamethrowers pretty much no weapons.

rawr

L

Logan is Hawt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HaLoTriCkJuMpEr said:
i got like 4 of these gametypes and im semi-pro at jumping and im looking for the same thing but u start out with flamethrowers pretty much no weapons.

rawr

Your Not semi Pro if no one in the jumping community knows you :wink:.

B

BLaDeZ B RiPPiN

Reaction score
Sin$
go ahead and friend request me got almost all the pros on my list.clearlyme jtzfuzion wtk yo hybrid bmoneyx russ snacka jac gary uk iililninjiii killerjake btb chaotik bb nick skulk and more which i cant remember right now.

and ik ur pretty good at jumping too because i somewhat heard if u from josh is rippin but the reason i am not pro or in a clan is because i dont find jumps. i just do them enough until i get them every try.

gallagher

gallagher

Senior Community Member
Reaction score
Sin$
HaLoTriCkJuMpEr said:
go ahead and friend request me got almost all the pros on my list.clearlyme jtzfuzion wtk yo hybrid bmoneyx russ snacka jac gary uk iililninjiii killerjake btb chaotik bb nick skulk and more which i cant remember right now.

and ik ur pretty good at jumping too because i somewhat heard if u from josh is rippin but the reason i am not pro or in a clan is because i dont find jumps. i just do them enough until i get them every try.

...And I trashed talked all the above.

L

Logan is Hawt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HaLoTriCkJuMpEr said:

Everyone you just listed is on my list sept benny and nick. Because I dnt talk to benny and Nick is just god awful. I used to be in BacktoBasiks before it died. And russ doesnt play on his russ account any more he plays on simple jac...

Top Bottom
Login
Register