Discussion Modded isos-transfer cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
we9ter

we9ter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so has anyone figered out a way to breakdown the iso into a format u can transfer it strait to the 360hd with a data migration cable?

we9ter

we9ter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok, i guess i need to get a better dvd burner for the isos then, and brush up on my xbox modding w/ the tutorials

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
we9ter said:
ok, i guess i need to get a better dvd burner for the isos then, and brush up on my xbox modding w/ the tutorials
been that way for 4 years now don't know why it would change now

Dj Crazy

Dj Crazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey don't get STRAIGHT to the IT DOESNT WORK. WHAT you should say is NO ONES TRIED. So dont you get right off thinking your the s hit. Just because you have a good modding clan doesnt mean your any better than any of us-a deeper b1ue

I say this because.

1. The game is DOWNLOADED to the HDD So some one who has DOWNLOADED it onto their harddrive should try to find the location.
Thus benefiting the community.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Dj Crazy said:
Hey don't get STRAIGHT to the IT DOESNT WORK. WHAT you should say is NO ONES TRIED. So dont you get right off thinking your the s hit. Just because you have a good modding clan doesnt mean your any better than any of us-a deeper b1ue

I say this because.

1. The game is DOWNLOADED to the HDD So some one who has DOWNLOADED it onto their harddrive should try to find the location.
Thus benefiting the community.

People have tried, but when you save a game to your hdd it signs it with a keyvault which makes it only work on the xbox it was downloaded to.

I don't think i'm better then anyone here, I was just anwsering his question. Not sure why your mad at me, I'm sorry if I angered you in anyway.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
a deeper b1ue said:
People have tried, but when you save a game to your hdd it signs it with a keyvault which makes it only work on the xbox it was downloaded to.

Not sure why your mad at me, I'm sorry if I angered you in anyway.
don't be too hard on the kid i mean he just figured out how to bypass the censor give him a break.

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried, and I can tell you that the game is downloaded into the public profile... There should be a folder in the game folder that has a bunch of files similar to "Data001" "Data002" Data003" etc... I have only looked at a small amount of these files and didn't really read much into it. I suspect you could probably compare some of these files to the files stored on the .iso. It would take alot of research to find it, even more if its encrypted. Basically saying is that, I tried and it was too much research for me!

Dj Crazy

Dj Crazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll look into it. God leave all the work to a 13 year old.
Lolz Umm i found something there are some files on here that are on the iso...
Checking for encryption.....
And fail
Encrypted.

ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
dj you have failed, ISO is the GAME not a save.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Dj Crazy said:
I'll look into it. God leave all the work to a 13 year old.
Lolz Umm i found something there are some files on here that are on the iso...
Checking for encryption.....
And fail
Encrypted.
what do you expect you open a iso in a hex editor and it's all typed out for you? The xbox reads and interprets the file how it is. If it's in data par 1 par 2 or w/e it obviusly won't work. And we will leave all the work for a 13 yr old. Because we don't care about this. We all have flashed xbox's. You should realy do that you can pay someone on the site

Dj Crazy

Dj Crazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me correct myself theese are the files off my HDD. Sorry for the confusion.

I flashed my own xbox. Thank you very much.

Im not interested in helping myself.

Im helping people who dont have flashed xboxs so you can stop dogging on me ok Doeboy?

Or am i wrong in not being selfish and doing things for others besides only doing them for myself?
ttrever said:
dj you have failed, ISO is the GAME not a save.
It wasnt the iso so you, you little nerdy whore, can get that **** out of your a ss. And get a life.

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Dj Crazy said:
Let me correct myself theese are the files off my HDD. Sorry for the confusion.

I flashed my own xbox. Thank you very much.

Im not interested in helping myself.

Im helping people who dont have flashed xboxs so you can stop dogging on me ok Doeboy?

Or am i wrong in not being selfish and doing things for others besides only doing them for myself?

It wasnt the iso so you, you little nerdy whore, can get that **** out of your a ss. And get a life.

nobody here appreciates your rudeness mr. i am13yearsold. nobody cares how old you are. i was 13 not too long ago and i had about 16 boxes done then. (im not trying to start a "who has a bigger collection of flashed drives" fight with you lol) all im trying to say is that if you are just nice on these forums, people will be nice back. nobody here was against you until you started yelling at a deeper b1ue for no reason, even though he had the correct answer. just be kind, ok?

on topic, yes, you cannot simply take the file off a hdd and just put it on another, it is super ultra encrypted with (just guessing here) rsa 2048 bit encryption. sorry. and in case you are wondering, there is no way to crack that (not now anyways)

(hopefully i just stopped a horrible flame war from happening) :thumbup:

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You could hotswap if you realy wanted a modded iso

Tyz512

Tyz512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:
what do you expect you open a iso in a hex editor and it's all typed out for you? The xbox reads and interprets the file how it is. If it's in data par 1 par 2 or w/e it obviusly won't work. And we will leave all the work for a 13 yr old. Because we don't care about this. We all have flashed xbox's. You should realy do that you can pay someone on the site

or he can be daring like most 13 year olds new to modding and... tries it himself! o wait... he would get mad and mess something up... better pay someone!

Dj Crazy

Dj Crazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tyz512 said:
or he can be daring like most 13 year olds new to modding and... tries it himself! o wait... he would get mad and mess something up... better pay someone!
Go suck one ******** ive been modding since cod 4. The data off the HDD is encrypted.
I checked the code_post.ff it is encrypted from the rip of the game OFF MY XBOX HDD!
Thank You. Oh and Ps: you a sshole if for you to s hit out of not to get a **** stuck in.... I just thought I would let you know.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Calm down dude.

close thread?

C

Carson

Retired