Modded Gamertag

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Modding' started by imLefty, Jul 31, 2009 with 13 replies and 470 views.

1. imLefty

imLefty Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does anyone know how to mod your gamertag to be anything you want? I have seen Xbox LIVE and God and a few more. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to do that.

I have also seen people being a really bright white. Brighter than normal. If anyone knows how to do any of these things, that would be really helpful.

Thanks.

2. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    No. Your gamertag is stored within a LIVE file or something. You can change it when you play offline I believe, but there is no way to change it through Hex Editing.

And the Halo section? Errr... No.

3. OP
    imLefty

imLefty Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know you can. SligStorm and ShadowLAG have done it. They said that it is just a normal mod and you do not need a dev kit for it. Correct me if I am wrong, but I have seen a blank gamertag by SligStorm.

I put it under Halo because of the White player. In halo, they can make the player whiter than normal.

4. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Well from all my knowledge of Xbox Modding, I have never thought it would be possible... at least by hexing. Because when you try to change your gamertag through your profile, it updates to your normal one right when you sign into Live.

5. OP
    imLefty

imLefty Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'll try to get a video of it up to show you. It shows as a blank gamertag but when you click on the profile, it shows as SligStormx

6. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
  7. Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus Contributor

Ratings:
    Its possible a few people know how to do it. Theres Anthony, i dont think Sligstorm actually knows how to do, he might have someone do it for him. I have seen XBOX Live also and played with XBOX Live before. Nothing new though.

8. Joshrpg

Joshrpg Qahnaarin Retired

Ratings:
    could it be a offline account and singed up for live later

as for the white armor here

9. Eazy B

Eazy B Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The accounts are possible, me and shadow played a few games as God. Use the released tool to mod, then the glitch is simple enough to figure out.

10. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    So let's say I use the tool to encrypt my account or whatever. What can I do now?

I'm a bit confused with this...

11. Eazy B

Eazy B Enthusiast

Ratings:
    extract the account block from your profile, then decrypt it, change gamertag, merge with the con again, do the glitch.

12. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Problem is... I don't know the glitch. Lol

13. sideflyingcows

sideflyingcows Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the glitch is this posted in the tutorial section

14. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings: