Modded Firehawk Shield

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding Support' started by x Roasta, Dec 12, 2012 with 11 replies and 4,909 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x Roasta

x Roasta Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm trying to mod the "Inflammable Flame of The Fire-hawk shield" so that it will not recharge or at least have a very long recharge rate (like the love thumper).
    The problem is it will not stick once I pull it out of the bank, it just disappears... I guess im just not quite understanding the alpha, beta, gamma and delta columns.

any ideas or thoughts would be much appreciated..

2. fathom7411

fathom7411 Member

Ratings:
    I wanted the same thing as you so I could have a pretty intense Firehawk based Siren. I got a Love Thumper and since I knew I wanted to have the Firehawk Nova blast I used GD_Shields.Accessory.Accessory6_Nova_Phoenix in the Delta spot instead of the Love Thumper's GD_Shields.Accessory.Accessory2_Roid_LoveThumper. Then to increase the capacity and the nova blast I used GD_Shields.Material.Material4_VeryRare_Nova_Phoenix from the Firehawk shield's material section in a few of the other spots.

Mind you this is just a quick one and you may be able to tweak it more to your liking. I haven't messed with shields a lot but hopefully this will help you out. Also here are the codes I based the builds from and then my hybrid code.

Grounded Love Thumper:
    BL2(BwAAAACG8wAhEcigIxAymQGEBEQHxG3E/////////z9nxA0Eb8Q=)

Inflammable Firehawk:
    BL2(BwAAAAB14AABEQSgAxEymQGEBAQHBA/E/////////38PhA6EF8Q=)

Grounded Flame of the Firehawk:
    BL2(BwAAAABgvAAhEcigIxAymQGEBEQHBA9ED0QPRA9EDwRnxA0Eb8Q=)

Inflammable Flame of the Firehawk:
    BL2(BwAAAABmggAhEcigIxAymQGEBAQHBA9ED0QPRA9EDwRnxP8/b8Q=)

I also wanted to add that I got the first two codes from SharpGhost's thread here http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/borderlands-2-modded-weapons-workshop-updated.798875/

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  3. OP
    x Roasta

x Roasta Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks alot man, i cant wait to try this out!

4. fathom7411

fathom7411 Member

Ratings:
    Also in case you have not figured it out, when you load first load it in your bank it will probably just show as a black text Love Thumper. However, the text will change once it is in your backpack.

5. OP
    x Roasta

x Roasta Enthusiast

Ratings:
    its exactly what i was looking for except it only does 3-13 damage :frown:

6. fathom7411

fathom7411 Member

Ratings:
    Thats odd. Here mine. Maybe I accidentally changed the level before I copied the code.
    [​IMG]

7. OP
    x Roasta

x Roasta Enthusiast

Ratings:
    can u paste the code please?
    mine is the grounded love thumper, even after i take it out of the vault

8. fathom7411

fathom7411 Member

Ratings:
    I just tested both of the codes from above on a different save and they both work correctly. It may say Love Thumper when it is your vault and your backpack but then you must equip it if the name doesnt change but regardless the stats are the same as my pic above except one says grounded flame of the firehawk in black and one says grounded flame of the fire hawk in black.

Let me know if you are still having problems.

9. OP
    x Roasta

x Roasta Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes they both work, they just dont do any damage...

10. fathom7411

fathom7411 Member

Ratings:
    I am not sure why it is giving you different stats. I tried them on three different saves and l had the same stats as what I posted above. Well if the codes aren't working for you did you try and construct it yourself with the steps I gave you?

So do you mean the nova only does a small amount of damage?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  11. OP
    x Roasta

x Roasta Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes the shield works properly, just very little nova damage..

12. fathom7411

fathom7411 Member

Ratings:
    Gotcha. I didnt think about the actual nova damage. That sucks. Well I will try to mess with it this week.