What's new

Modded Extinction mp_data

U

UniGaMeR043

Reaction score
Sin$
that's the way I did it..
you could always extract the data inside the modified con file and inject it into your own mp data...
that should work.
check out my video on how to do it this is the only way i was able to do it successfully without fail, i have tried other ways but it would work for some but others would get the reset rank error

i have another on my channel but it wouldn't work for some so i remade it 
so we won't get banned
no it is offline in local play, so there isn't any repercussions. YOU CANNOT GET BANNED FOR THIS!!!

Perversewolf

Perversewolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
check out my video on how to do it this is the only way i was able to do it successfully without fail, i have tried other ways but it would work for some but others would get the reset rank error

i have another on my channel but it wouldn't work for some so i remade it

I got this working a year ago just trying to remember it for people who haven't figured out how..

U

UniGaMeR043

Reaction score
Sin$
So why thank me?
I believe this was extracted from a profile that a console moderator has their way with lol. Or someone worked really really hard to grind out tons of hours of gaming to to give us these teeth which i doubt 
I had one were it locked all the map pack (i still have the map pack) so i can't play except for exodus will this one lock the other map packs like the other one
no it shouldn't i have been playing on this for a while and nether had that problem. do you remember where you found that at i would like to check that out. But no i can play on all maps without a problem.

Raw

Raw

Misunderstood
Mythical Veteran Programmer Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe this was extracted from a profile that a console moderator has their way with lol. Or someone worked really really hard to grind out tons of hours of gaming to to give us these teeth which i doubt
Exactly what i was thinking. :roflmao:

TheKidCalifornia

TheKidCalifornia

Reaction score
Sin$
https://mega.co.nz/#!J1o1gLJQ!C6s28nyNJLu7Bxk_RaK1qyHRqKzqDCPJ69pmqC7O3kU
This save will give you 25th prestige, all armory upgrades, and modded teeth. This is only good for testing and trial purposes.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...5986d2ab9ff0c2fd9f01ae41/analysis/1407608154/
This just goes to a blank MEGA page... 
Thanks Man Works Great Just Had to Edit it in to My Mp_data file manually using HxD editor was a little irritating. 
If anyone needs help message me
I tried doing hex myself but I can't seem to get it right. Always corrupted...

Logan 620

Logan 620

Reaction score
Sin$
hey When I have my usb in my computer and I'm in Horizon, how do I input the new mp file in for the old one.

Top Bottom
Login
Register