• Thread starter Zach The Noob
  • Start date
  • Views 1,767
Z

Zach The Noob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you used your jtag online would there be something to stop you from gaining the credits or would this work? If so if you did it once theyd be there when you logged on again correct?

SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
no there is to many in the hacked XeX and it tells you to forfiet them all and you lose all the armours

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Not 100% sure but I think credits are stored client side so that you can earn them offline. I think if you sign in on your jtag then switch to your regular it might work?

Don't quote me on that because there really is no way for me to check.

Laugh

Laugh

Contributor
5th Anniversary Chatty Kathy Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Not 100% sure but I think credits are stored client side so that you can earn them offline. I think if you sign in on your jtag then switch to your regular it might work?

Don't quote me on that because there really is no way for me to check.

No, it'll still reset 'em.

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it'll still reset 'em.

I don't think it reset them i think it just takes away like 2 billion because the number is way to big. Or atleast thats what ive read from retards signing on XBL with the modded XEX.

Vacca

Vacca

Killuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
What we need to do is find the max credits put that in a xex spend it then when we go online we it wont go bye bye

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The routine that asks you to forfeit the credits is probably the routine that you all should try and modify in the XEX.

M

MODDERxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think we just need to find were in the xex it says how many credits ur allowed and change that to what ever amount you want im just guessing tho

x Hitman Z

x Hitman Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think we just need to find were in the xex it says how many credits ur allowed and change that to what ever amount you want im just guessing tho

Bungie prob. put that check server sided as well. If credits > Max Limit, reject. At least thats what I would do.

Top Bottom
Login
Register