What's new

Working Modded deathmatch

F

Fuji4400

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi i have found a New glitch red dead glitch !

Step 1 =
launch any activity you want, Best is deathmatch in team.

Step = 2
when thé game starts press left button open your menu and stay hover over return to free roam

Step = 3
now press ps button join your friend and spam X for accepte the first message 'return to free roam' and décline the 2nd message for joining your friend !

Step = 4 enjoy you are on deathmatch and free roam in same time with personal outfit !

Last edited:
R

rusbeckia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi i have found a New glitch red dead glitch !

Step 1 =
launch any activity you want, Best is deathmatch in team.

Step = 2
when thé game starts press left button open your menu and stay hover over return to free roam

Step = 3
now press ps button join your friend and spam X for accepte the first message 'return to free roam' and décline the 2nd message for joining your friend !

Step = 4 enjoy you are on deathmatch and free roam in same time with personal outfit !

Vidéo upload for the moment
Uuuuuhm, whatever is the point of this, interesting!

F

Fuji4400

Reaction score
Sin$
I know but another method is cool because rockstar can patch other method

You see other Players with deathmatch outfit

Vidéo coming in 10 minute https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4fRax7jMFi6oWICkqq1RJA

Go to 4:37 for see others player skin with thé glitch

Works in gun rush ! With your gun personal !

I have found a way for make troubles in team deathmatch lol, you get à deathmatch outfit and save it use my glitch and voilà you can kill People with team outfit blue for exemple and kill blue team =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Never Bleach

Never Bleach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve been messing around with this for awhile, it’s easy XP and also when the match ends you’ll be pulled into a group, quit then and you’ll spawn in free roam with the outfit you were wearing for a split second. If you do this is missions you can mess with your team mates (hog tie and shoot).

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Works in gun rush ! With your gun personal !
So this method is keeping you in the game mode with personal weapons? I thought you said this glitch brings you back to free roam? Or maybe im understanding wrong

F

Fuji4400

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes with your personal outfit and gun like free roam but on activity =) for gun rush that's cool

Never Bleach

Never Bleach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So this method is keeping you in the game mode with personal weapons? I thought you said this glitch brings you back to free roam? Or maybe im understanding wrong
This glitches you into a free mode state while in the job session. Once game or mission is over you’ll be pulled into the job again because of this

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitches you into a free mode state while in the job session. Once game or mission is over you’ll be pulled into the job again because of this
Ah ok, yeah that’s what I was confused I thought the point was to put you in a solo lobby.
So when the game mode ends and the next is going to start it just pull you into that pre-game menu? Where then you wait for the next one to start? Wonder how long you stay glitched, thanks for the info and clarification in advance

Never Bleach

Never Bleach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah ok, yeah that’s what I was confused I thought the point was to put you in a solo lobby.
So when the game mode ends and the next is going to start it just pull you into that pre-game menu? Where then you wait for the next one to start? Wonder how long you stay glitched, thanks for the info and clarification in advance
You stay glitched by how long it takes them to complete mission/job or whatever. After that you’ll just be brought to pre game menu and everything will be normal again. Because of this, I don’t think there is anything big here but could be wrong. Only thing I can think of coming from this is saving outfits

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You stay glitched by how long it takes them to complete mission/job or whatever. After that you’ll just be brought to pre game menu and everything will be normal again. Because of this, I don’t think there is anything big here but could be wrong. Only thing I can think of coming from this is saving outfits
Oh ok, what had me off is the saying of both killing other players and what not as well as the private free roam lobby, so when this is glitched your not visible to these players ingame but you can see and kill them... that’s where your easy xp comment comes into play lol

Never Bleach

Never Bleach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh ok, what had me off is the saying of both killing other players and what not as well as the private free roam lobby, so when this is glitched your not visible to these players ingame but you can see and kill them... that’s where your easy xp comment comes into play lol
Yep! They are just not visible on map so you have to go find where they are at which can be difficult in gun rush.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep! They are just not visible on map so you have to go find where they are at which can be difficult in gun rush.
Nice. I don’t play the game modes all that much so that’s why I was unsure about some functions, but aren’t the rival players never visible on the map in game modes?
Starting with your own personal guns sounds like enough edge in gunrush as it is lmao, but players not being able to see you? Jesus lol

Never Bleach

Never Bleach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice. I don’t play the game modes all that much so that’s why I was unsure about some functions, but aren’t the rival players never visible on the map in game modes?
Starting with your own personal guns sounds like enough edge in gunrush as it is lmao, but players not being able to see you Jesus
Yeah they aren’t always visible but in missions and stuff they are. Sadly it won’t register as a win even if you get more kills since you technically aren’t actually in the game. Fast travel icons do appear also but you can’t do anything with them. Catalogue and horse are also available but nothing special about any of it other than trolling purposes since you can still talk to everyone

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah they aren’t always visible but in missions and stuff they are. Sadly it won’t register as a win even if you get more kills since you technically aren’t actually in the game. Fast travel icons do appear also but you can’t do anything with them. Catalogue and horse are also available but nothing special about any of it other than trolling purposes since you can still talk to everyone
Gotcha, yeah I was thrown off because his video it shows a player kill him after he first does the glitch unless that was just random luck? But yeah I see what you mean if your kills don’t register or count then you can’t dominate a match lol.
I guess gunrush would be the only useful thing since you eliminate players via kill, in which your team can win.

Never Bleach

Never Bleach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gotcha, yeah I was thrown off because his video it shows a player kill him after he first does the glitch unless that was just random luck? But yeah I see what you mean if your kills don’t register or count then you can’t dominate a match lol.
I guess gunrush would be the only useful thing since you eliminate players via kill, in which your team can win.
Yeah I found it to be really pointless unless helping a friend win or trolling otherwise I would have posted sooner. It is still a cool little glitch but ruins the people who actually want to play the games experience. I haven’t even watched the video tbh, but I’ve got killed quite a big doing it since they can still lock on and see you running. If you want to test stuff with this, I was waiting for it to pull me into the groups of people after the match, you can tell when’s it’s going to since the last people will just freeze, quit then and you’ll spawn in free roam with the outfit for a split second. I couldn’t find anything further than that but didn’t spend much time

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I found it to be really pointless unless helping a friend win or trolling otherwise I would have posted sooner. It is still a cool little glitch but ruins the people who actually want to play the games experience. I haven’t even watched the video tbh, but I’ve got killed quite a big doing it since they can still lock on and see you running. If you want to test stuff with this, I was waiting for it to pull me into the groups of people after the match, you can tell when’s it’s going to since the last people will just freeze, quit then and you’ll spawn in free roam with the outfit for a split second. I couldn’t find anything further than that but didn’t spend much time
Cool man good Info, appreciate it. Yeah ruining other people’s expirence just to do it is def a waste of time and pointless, not something I would be into. Def cool for sure and maybe more will come from it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register