• Views 494,702
Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
#FFFFFF00

I just changed mine to white and it worked. 6 F's 2 zeros

Ya that was before i knew about inspect element stuff haha.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't quite get it what do you mean by that.

I meant that you could apply Pure Gold paint and then apply a crew color over it, to keep the Pure Gold texture... but as I'm typing here, I wonder if you have Pure Gold unlocked?

1. But you'd need 3 more players to make the win actually count, right?

Idk, maybe. I modded all my unlocks in on the accounts I use now. I don't remember what was required to unlock which... it was a long time ago when I worked my OG account up from rank 1.

Z

Zervox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Z Zervox , ScruffyNerfHerder says it only takes 2, so do you have 2 friends that would help you out?
I managed to make it work having that RGB code from you. Went to a site, found the Hex value and added FF (00 and AA wouldn't work) on top of that hex when doing the inspect thing on the crew color. Thanks a bunch for that RGB code. Also looks similar with the actual brushed steel in the metals category.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to make it work having that RGB code from you. Went to a site, found the Hex value and added FF (00 and AA wouldn't work) on top of that hex when doing the inspect thing on the crew color. Thanks a bunch for that RGB code. Also looks similar with the actual brushed steel in the metals category.

Nice, glad to hear it.

Ghost97

Ghost97

Reaction score
Sin$
I meant that you could apply Pure Gold paint and then apply a crew color over it, to keep the Pure Gold texture... but as I'm typing here, I wonder if you have Pure Gold unlocked?
How do you put paint over pure gold?

DEATHGUN LIVE

DEATHGUN LIVE

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you put paint over pure gold?
Put pure gold as primary colors then purtch your crew color in primary as well and it will later on top or you can try just setting the crew as secondary color I think that should work too

Dead Inside

Dead Inside

Getting There
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My personal favorite modded crew color is that modded purple color. I think it has a nice touch to it and almost every car can rock that crew color.

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So it's impossible to have worn crew color now ?
Yes it will come with a crew base coat. The only thing yu can have worn crew on is when you put crew on a pre upgraded arena vehicle and upgrade it to make it worn. But that’s the only vehicles that you can do it with

Top Bottom
Login
Register