• Thread starter xXMockeyXx
  • Start date
  • Views 587
xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WEll, do these work for CoDWaW if they are programmed for them. To my belief they do, but I would like to make sure before I buy one. According to this thread it works. I would just like to clarify if this is bs or if anyone knows.

Also, if they do work, does anyone know if they were edited in the Tu2?

I

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Again, afaik, nothing has changed in the TU2 regarding modded controllers.

I

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's fine, I am not even 100% sure. You may want to hear what others have to say.

J

Jedson29

Reaction score
Sin$
Your asking if they still work? Your gun will lock up if you shoot too fast? I heard that you get banned because they can recognize your using one. But I have been to sites that sell them and they say they have a NEW controller just for World at War that gets past the censor.

Not 100%.

EDIT: It says nothing about rapid fire.. but who knows..

• Addressed in Title Update 2:
  • Added support for downloadable maps – free downloadable map “Makin Day” now available to Xbox 360 & PS3.
  • Improved geographical matchmaking.
  • Nazi Zombies is now unlocked for solo & co-op games for EVERYONE in both private and public games!
  • Added defensive measures to prevent “Stats Reset” when corrupt data is detected.
  • Addressed issues where some solo progression data was lost when a player had collected Death Cards in a split-screen co-op game.
  • Patched all known MP map exploits – this fix will also prevent players from passing through geometry/terrain if a new hole is discovered.
  • Patched a number of Nazi Zombie exploits.
  • Addressed an issue commonly referred to as the “elevator glitch.”
  • Disabled “Rocket Jumping” – this eliminates the extra boost created by all explosive weapon types.
  • Addressed some score reporting anomalies in the War and CTF leaderboards.
  • Blocked the ability of players with lower level accounts from accessing higher-level Perks.
  • Addressed an issue in Search & Destroy where bomb planting/defusing was disabled when opening the overhead map.
  • Disabled ability to get unlimited ammo when prone with a deployed bipod.
  • Addressed an issue with Bouncing Betties triggering when the player is within the detonation radius but behind a solid wall.
  • Improved squad functionality.
  • Fixed an exploit where Hardcore matches could be ended immediately by team killing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register