• Views 730
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BaronLukeAaron

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong room, but where would be the safest place to buy a modded 360 controller in the UK. Rapid fire style for COD/ Halo 3 etc.

If you have shopped with them I would appreciate your feedback.

Cheers in advance. :thumbup:

Luke.

B

Beezy 4 sheezy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
or you can buy one from me that looks way sexier and comes with the ability to also use cod 5 and has a xtra switch to turn off the lights or turn them on, and when i mean light yes It comes with every button lit up with a chrome case. Youl be amazed If you see it. So if you wanna see it
just Pm me or aim me : akhockey18

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i use a 3 switch rapid fire pad with an over sized unoffical battery works great other than the bat's dont last that long so i wouldnt like to guess how long the normal bat's last on the pad with all the lights plus rapid fire.
Baron would be cheaper to make one your self not hard to do if you want a go at making youre own il send you the tut that i used.

B

Beezy 4 sheezy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually It doesn't waste that much battery. The normal life is like 25 hours mine runs about 22. and thats just a rechargeable. normall AA's last like 40 hours.

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats good for the rechargeable mine uselly last about 2 days but i havent got the led's on mine.that will be the next thing i have ago at ive seen the pic's you posted and it does look the dog's bollox :thumbup:

F

fonddeath55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can do modded controllers. i can do the following if you want to buy:

Rapidfire "dual, cod4+halo3"
ring of light 1,2,3,4 light change
Middle x button light up
paint

PS: im in us so it probely will be expensive to ship their i can estimate if you pm your zip

Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Beezy 4 sheezy said:
What is the dogs bollox? lol

A term describing the best of something.
In this case, people who use Rapidfire are trying to get an advantage over their opponents, so the dogs bollox of this would most likely be using a rapidfire which wins a BR fight as your to **** to :smile:

B

BaronLukeAaron

Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldnt like to try making my own, not really that way knowledgable, I will reply with PMs now that I have made five posts! thanks.

Beezy 4 sheezy said:
or you can buy one from me that looks way sexier and comes with the ability to also use cod 5 and has a xtra switch to turn off the lights or turn them on, and when i mean light yes It comes with every button lit up with a chrome case. Youl be amazed If you see it. So if you wanna see it
just Pm me or aim me : akhockey18

Are you based in the UK?

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch100 said:
A term describing the best of something.
In this case, people who use Rapidfire are trying to get an advantage over their opponents, so the dogs bollox of this would most likely be using a rapidfire which wins a BR fight as your to **** to :smile:

you got the terminology right but i was referring to his pad looks the dogs bollox :biggrin: (looks good) i use my RF on gears with the pistol an it works great:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register