Modded Controllers UK

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by BaronLukeAaron, Dec 30, 2008 with 10 replies and 533 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaronLukeAaron

BaronLukeAaron Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong room, but where would be the safest place to buy a modded 360 controller in the UK. Rapid fire style for COD/ Halo 3 etc.

If you have shopped with them I would appreciate your feedback.

Cheers in advance. :thumbup:

Luke.

2. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
  3. Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
    or you can buy one from me that looks way sexier and comes with the ability to also use cod 5 and has a xtra switch to turn off the lights or turn them on, and when i mean light yes It comes with every button lit up with a chrome case. Youl be amazed If you see it. So if you wanna see it
    just Pm me or aim me : akhockey18

4. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    i use a 3 switch rapid fire pad with an over sized unoffical battery works great other than the bat's dont last that long so i wouldnt like to guess how long the normal bat's last on the pad with all the lights plus rapid fire.
    Baron would be cheaper to make one your self not hard to do if you want a go at making youre own il send you the tut that i used.

5. Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
    Actually It doesn't waste that much battery. The normal life is like 25 hours mine runs about 22. and thats just a rechargeable. normall AA's last like 40 hours.

6. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    thats good for the rechargeable mine uselly last about 2 days but i havent got the led's on mine.that will be the next thing i have ago at ive seen the pic's you posted and it does look the dog's bollox :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. fonddeath55

fonddeath55 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i can do modded controllers. i can do the following if you want to buy:

Rapidfire "dual, cod4+halo3"
    ring of light 1,2,3,4 light change
    Middle x button light up
    paint

PS: im in us so it probely will be expensive to ship their i can estimate if you pm your zip

8. Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
  9. Glitch100

Glitch100 Getting There

Ratings:
    A term describing the best of something.
    In this case, people who use Rapidfire are trying to get an advantage over their opponents, so the dogs bollox of this would most likely be using a rapidfire which wins a BR fight as your to **** to :smile:

10. OP
    BaronLukeAaron

BaronLukeAaron Newbie

Ratings:
    I wouldnt like to try making my own, not really that way knowledgable, I will reply with PMs now that I have made five posts! thanks.

Are you based in the UK?

11. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    you got the terminology right but i was referring to his pad looks the dogs bollox :biggrin: (looks good) i use my RF on gears with the pistol an it works great:thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.