• Start date
  • Views 1,424
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Cali snipez told me this while we were in a party. I have yet to test it because tbh I don't care enough about it to try. I will probably today just to confirm or deny so you guys don't waste your time. Anyway...

First: Put Double Tap on all your classes.

Second: open your profile in a hex editor and find your custom classes jsut search for motd

Third: On your custom classes delete 1 Byte from each name of the class.

Fourth: Go up to the motd and add 5 bytes in to it.

Now I highly doubt this will work because as you all know cali snipez is an idiot but never hurts to try i guess

Edit: Confirmed not working. Please close this

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Dr. Richtofen is my Homeboy
Reaction score
Sin$
thats just precious, stealing what i said:tongue:

H

HOBO POW3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it keeps double tap on after u change the perk

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Reaction score
Sin$
proof or its not true

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
um did i not say i didn't try it yet? God why are all the kids on this site so ****in stupid now. there's a reason why so many people got rick roll'd by my vid. I said and I quote: "
Cali snipez told me this while we were in a party. I have yet to test it because tbh I don't care enough about it to try"

oh wait infamous your just pissed cuz I deleted you for joining my game, glitching, and then braggin about it. grow up kid. you were a live friend. get on with your life and don't go on every damn thread i make and act like your a god here with your 100 posts. Received Thanks: 7 last night it was Received Thanks: 5 until You said I was stupid which gets you 2 thanks. Do something good for once. I atleast posted this here and said it may or may not work. What have you done? I'm waiting.

Hovi

Hovi

Aaron is forever my *****
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:
um did i not say i didn't try it yet? God why are all the kids on this site so ****in stupid now. there's a reason why so many people got rick roll'd by my vid. I said and I quote: "
Cali snipez told me this while we were in a party. I have yet to test it because tbh I don't care enough about it to try"

oh wait infamous your just pissed cuz I deleted you for joining my game, glitching, and then braggin about it. grow up kid. you were a live friend. get on with your life and don't go on every damn thread i make and act like your a god here with your 100 posts. Received Thanks: 7 last night it was Received Thanks: 5 until You said I was stupid which gets you 2 thanks. Do something good for once. I atleast posted this here and said it may or may not work. What have you done? I'm waiting.

Seen him do this in several threads too, im withh you man. I think he only knows how to say video or not reall

I want to try this out, hopefully i can still use my moddd =|

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
post if it works or not. i'll try it tonight

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:

wow ur ****ing kidding me, right??
1. i did not brag about it, i dont care that you removed me
2. ur the one that needs to grow up with the fake *** video and the rick roll bull****
3. im not going on every damn thread to bust ur chops, ive done it to 2 threads because both of them seem incredibly stupid
4. how the hell are you saying you hate kids on here when you are only 13 years old yourself
5. dont call someone older than you a kid

That is all

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
ok here. how about this. I posted this because cali and chocolate told me it worked. I haven't tried it but i still wanted to post just incase it did work. Whether this works or not is irrelevant to the fact that you can't come into one of my threads without being immature about it. Now i'm going to request you learn to treat people with respect or gtfo.

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:
ok here. how about this. I posted this because cali and chocolate told me it worked. I haven't tried it but i still wanted to post just incase it did work. Whether this works or not is irrelevant to the fact that you can't come into one of my threads without being immature about it. Now i'm going to request you learn to treat people with respect or gtfo.
oh im really immature....just chill dude

im done having this conversation since it is pointless

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
flam3fr3ak said:
oh im really immature....just chill dude

im done having this conversation since it is pointless
I just looooove how you go and act all cool there. I clearly am the one out of line. Dude until you learn to respect people then get the **** out. done.

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:
I just looooove how you go and act all cool there. I clearly am the one out of line. Dude until you learn to respect people then get the **** out. done.
whatever dude....im gonna go test this. ill let ya'll know if it works

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This is why I don't listen to anyone with the word Cali in their name. Just plain dumb.

All your doing is deleting a letter from the class name and making up for the lost byte in the MOTD.... That clearly seems like it would have no effect to the game and how it runs...

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Reaction score
Sin$
just tested it. doesnt work. i honestly dont know why anyone would believe cali snipez anyway.

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Reaction score
Sin$
amslappy said:
flame freak likes flaming black ****:thumbup:
seriously?? is that neccessary?

S

Shadow Heir1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
flam3fr3ak said:
just tested it. doesnt work. i honestly dont know why anyone would believe cali snipez anyway.

He never said he believed him. That's why he said that he didn't know if it worked. If he believed him he would have said that it worked.

I know my voice means nothing, but everyone is right... You really are rude and you seem to have a grudge...

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Shadow Heir1 said:
He never said he believed him. That's why he said that he didn't know if it worked. If he believed him he would have said that it worked.

I know my voice means nothing, but everyone is right... You really are rude and you seem to have a grudge...
lol no.

If he didn't believe him he wouldn't have posted it.

There is nothing that would affect the play of the game. Deleting a letter in your class name is just going to do exactly what it sounds like. Delete a letter in the class name. Adding a byte for the byte deleted just levels it back out and still has no effect to anything. Its really common sense. There is no code being implied to the profile there is nothing. Which makes a very good reason to call BS on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register