Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Modded Controller

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Kevin Caution, Dec 29, 2008 with 9 replies and 1,731 views.

1. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Could anyone mod me a controller, i will ship you my controller, and you can mod it for me, just gimme a price, lowest price wins

2. Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    From what ive heard it is fairly easy to make one yourself, I would reccomend buying a kit for it on eBay and then finding a good video on YouTube. My friend made one but it does not work well on WAW because of the anti modded controllers. So you may have to buy an updated kit.

3. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    If you posted in the correct section you may get more views than just the CoD5 section. I would recommend searching around the site for tutorials on how to do it yourself easily. I know Punkskater made a great tutorial and it is cheap and quick. If you don't want to make it yourself, check out some of the services people offer. Punkskater and Haxalot offer controller modding services. Try the B/S/T sections.

4. MrBiG

MrBiG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Mate all u need is a torx 9 sewdriver , two pieces of wire , a button and a sodering iron and u can find a tutorial of wer to soder the wire on youtube

5. xJudas

xJudas Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'd wait a little bit, 'modders' are looking into getting around the COD5 detection.

6. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    This is true. Nice "heads up". He's right; unless you are planning on playing CoD4 with it.

7. Reconic

Reconic Getting There

Ratings:
    i still see people killing me with modded controllers i was in a match today (31/12/08) and he was shooting like crazy we had perfect connection so it wasnt lag

8. xJudas

xJudas Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Some companies claim to have beaten it, and they probably have. Public release of these codes/chips are yet to be found. I think once acid mods comes out with one, their forum will be all over it.

[Click here to view the link]
    [Click here to view the link]

9. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well i was looking for someone to make me an undectable one, cuz now all they do is watch peoples ROF, and if it's higher than it should, they slow it down to below normal

10. Hated By Xbox

Hated By Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Check out evilcontrollers.com. The sell stealth controller not detected by WaW's anti-mod system