What's new

Discussion Modded Controller

Svax

Svax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so I've had xbox for a while and I've always wanted to get a modded controller, not just for the rapid fire capabilities, but also to own a customized looking controller.

I know evil controllers are apparently one of the best, but the thing is, when I go look at the controllers on their site the only colors to choose from are chrome or woodland camo or something...You can see for yourself HERE
On the left where it says choose controller you can only choose from like 3 different things.

I want more customization.

So I looked at Silent Modz, which are their competitors, and found this sick looking controller that I would like to get: Silent Modz Controller

BUT I later found out that silent modz take forever to ship and get to your house, and some people on their facebook page and stuff said they never got their controller and are calling their credit card company, saying to never buy from this company again.

So what site sells fast mods with customization?

Here are some other places I'm interested in:
Voodoo Controllers Cheap but heard they are slow
Controller Chaos Look good but havent found out if they are fast or not
Einstein Modz idk much about em

Anyone care to help me out here? Thanks.

***I realize Viking360 has great controllers but their cheapest one is like $190 so don't suggest that please***

M

MikeLawry

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Make you ur self it cheaper and it's more personal
Buy a mod chip and some LEDs

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
I can sell you one with lots of modes,programmable,can change colors,clear xcm shell, and much more. pm me if interested. I can sell it to you for $90 + ship

Top Bottom
Login
Register