What's new

Solved MODDED CONTENT CREATOR (PROPS) (jobs)

L

LdrGaming5

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm trying to get modded props such as (ufo's, windmill etc...) in job editor but i didnt found any tutorial explaining i. as many know rockstar detects if u modded archive with OpenIV. i tried replacing id with cheat engine, didnt got a spawnable objects, I'll appriciate any help :smile:

H

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm trying to get modded props such as (ufo's, windmill etc...) in job editor but i didnt found any tutorial explaining i. as many know rockstar detects if u modded archive with OpenIV. i tried replacing id with cheat engine, didnt got a spawnable objects, I'll appriciate any help :smile:
If cheat engine doesn‘t work, then you have to use the modded script way

L

LdrGaming5

Reaction score
Can you tell me how to do it exactly with cheat engine? I just tried starting game in story mode, searching for a prop hex id . Most of timeI find 4 result replaced them with wanted prop. But when i go to editor normal prop simply dissepear only its name lasts. Further help is needed

P

P4wny

Getting There
Reaction score
Can you tell me how to do it exactly with cheat engine? I just tried starting game in story mode, searching for a prop hex id . Most of timeI find 4 result replaced them with wanted prop. But when i go to editor normal prop simply dissepear only its name lasts. Further help is needed
Go in the Editor ----> place the Prop ---> search for the hex in ce ... replace the hex wiht the prop u wanna get. Done :smile:

Top Bottom