4. How to get them

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The first rule of Modded Car Club is you don't talk about the Modded Car Club.

A modded car is any car that had missing parts or extra parts done via mod menu.
A modded car is any car that can't be changed in LSC or Benny's but can be done via mod menu or save editor or Charles proxy. Basically modded cars are any car that has paint, plates ,parts, or rims different than what can be obtained in any in game mod shop.

Examples are anything with any of those attributes. Normal car on Benny's rims, 3D paint, Yankton plates, and missing or extra parts.

Upvote 0
I

iDemontiz

Reaction score
Sin$
The first rule of Modded Car Club is you don't talk about the Modded Car Club.

A modded car is any car that had missing parts or extra parts done via mod menu.
A modded car is any car that can't be changed in LSC or Benny's but can be done via mod menu or save editor or Charles proxy. Basically modded cars are any car that has paint, plates ,parts, or rims different than what can be obtained in any in game mod shop.

Examples are anything with any of those attributes. Normal car on Benny's rims, 3D paint, Yankton plates, and missing or extra parts.
Thanks man, do you know how I can obtain them?

Upvote 0
xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man, do you know how I can obtain them?
Check out the glitches section for the give cars to friends glitch and then post in match making looking for ppl to trade with. I'm on Xbox or I would help you out.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register