Tutorial Modded cars + locations [storable]

IvanaHumpalot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get someone the worn dark red peyote on xbx one?

Try to get one since 3 years. But no luck.
I got the green buccaneer.
I'm currently at work ... but I quickly made the route up

I marked a green area. I believe this is the area where the spawn area will reset, so when I was farming cars there, I drove the street up and down from the spawn area to the green marked area.
Most videos suggest circling the block on the yellow route, but I had a feeling, that it was too unreliable.

FlusHyzeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm currently at work ... but I quickly made the route up

I marked a green area. I believe this is the area where the spawn area will reset, so when I was farming cars there, I drove the street up and down from the spawn area to the green marked area.
Most videos suggest circling the block on the yellow route, but I had a feeling, that it was too unreliable.
Thanks a lot. I give it a try next time

Beggin4Peggin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get someone the worn dark red peyote on xbx one?

Try to get one since 3 years. But no luck.
I got the green buccaneer.
Drive back and forth slowly from the Arena to grove street between 11:00 and 17:00. It will be driven out of a driveway between the Special Vehicle Warehouse and the Grove Street Culdesac.

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
Drive back and forth slowly from the Arena to grove street between 11:00 and 17:00. It will be driven out of a driveway between the Special Vehicle Warehouse and the Grove Street Culdesac.

i usually come down through Franklins and cant get it to spawn... will try this route. Other gang cars come out of various areas, but not the Red peyote or green buccaneer. I've had these in the past too. Want them again to merge the colors.

Beggin4Peggin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i usually come down through Franklins and cant get it to spawn... will try this route. Other gang cars come out of various areas, but not the Red peyote or green buccaneer. I've had these in the past too. Want them again to merge the colors.
Quick video. Started mission Time to Get away and it spawned after two passes

Beggin4Peggin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome thanks... to save have to complete the mission or if i quit will i spawn back with the car? I cant recall
You can drive it into a garage and store it during the mission and just quit mission. Spawn close to arena so you don't have to drive all the way there. Apartment garage. Not ceo or arena. Also garage you store it in should have empty slot

Last edited:

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
You can drive it into a garage and store it during the mission and just quit mission. Spawn close to arena so you don't have to drive all the way there. Apartment garage. Not ceo or arena. Also garage you store it in should have empty slot

#Salute my man, as old veteran to this game I am ashamed I don't recall all of this, but really appreciate your help, time and patience.

Top Bottom