• Thread starter Swiftyste
  • Start date
  • Views 266
S

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
I dont know were to put this so i placed it into the support section... I have got a modded account off my friend over on ps3. I transferred it to Xbox one but I have no missions available to play. Even though I am on rank 6666 I don't really need it for the money just to do something. Waste the time away. I can play races etc but there is no missions. I have tried playing some races etc to trigger it but still nothing. Could someone help thanks

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Your friend skipped the online tutorial incorrectly, the only contact missions you will be able to play are those you are invited to. Once you've completed a mission it will be available to play via the pause menu>JOBS>R* CREATED>MISSIONS.

S

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Your friend skipped the online tutorial incorrectly, the only contact missions you will be able to play are those you are invited to. Once you've completed a mission it will be available to play via the pause menu>JOBS>R* CREATED>MISSIONS.
Oh man that's definitely a down side. Would it work if I play a race and try from the vote screen. Or would this not work. Any way just to get missions is away. I no I can get potshot Xbox 360 mission which was taken down.

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
No, they don't even show on the vote screen.

S

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
No, they don't even show on the vote screen.
oh man that's definitely a pain. Well I hope it's my lucky day sometime. I don't normally get missions sent to me. Thanks anyways I probably just stick to potshot etc .

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
As I say, if you can get friends to invite you to some missions you like, they remain available after completion.

Top Bottom