Discussion Modded 360 Xbox or no

• Thread starter Eslam313
  • Start date
  • Views 1,435
Eslam313

Eslam313

Reaction score
Sin$
hi all I want to ask if I have the option to get a normal xbox 360 or a modded one (320g I think e version)
Which one Should I get and is the xbox live is really important also can I play online with others if I have a modded xbox 360

Thanks in advance

Ps the xbox already modded but the guy selling it told me he can remove it before giving it to me

HUNT3D

HUNT3D

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
a modded Xbox 360 is a lot more fun to have than a normal one you can do a lot more as well you can get online with a modded one but it will cost you money for stealth so you don't get console banned.

Last King

Last King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi all I want to ask if I have the option to get a normal xbox 360 or a modded one (320g I think e version)
Which one Should I get and is the xbox live is really important also can I play online with others if I have a modded xbox 360

Thanks in advance

Ps the xbox already modded but the guy selling it told me he can remove it before giving it to me

Yes, go for it. You can backup the games that you own on to it and then play them without the disk if you need it up badly. As for online play, unless you pay a good penny it's not wide to go online with it.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks in advance

I haven't taken my modded xbox 360's online in years. Still get plenty of enjoyment out of having a modded one for being able to mess around with mods and emulators.

Top Bottom
Login
Register