Mod Zombies

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by xCoDxKiNG, Jul 22, 2009 with 15 replies and 740 views.

1. xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG Member

Ratings:
    Mod Zombies after 8/21 patch here

can some1 mod my zombies for free plz my bday is soon and have no money 2 get anything but i could try then give u it

2. sizzurp94

sizzurp94 Getting There

Ratings:
    u mean using cod tool?
    theres plenty of tuts on how to mod using cod tool but its simple and easy
    do u have the transfer cable yet?

3. OP
    xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG Member

Ratings:
    no i don't have a transfer cable that is why i am asking ppl if they could do it cause i have no money 2 buy one right now lol

4. sizzurp94

sizzurp94 Getting There

Ratings:
    its free bro here ill help you call 1800-4my-xbox or 1800-469-9269 once you get on with an agent say you jus got a 120 gb hardrive for your birthday and you want to put all of ur stuff from your 20 gb to ur 120gb n they will ask you questions answer them all truthfully they will tell you you need a transfer cable act dumb n say ohg wats that n theyll tell u n they will ship it to you for free:thumbup:

download cod tool form here CoD Tool and download xplorer 360 or xport 360 i prefer xplorer but both work

5. OP
    xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG Member

Ratings:
    ok i will do that but could u mod it for me untill i get it and when i have money i will give u a 1600 microsoft point card in return plz

6. sizzurp94

sizzurp94 Getting There

Ratings:
    i dont no how i would be able to tht n besides my xbox is at microsoft for repair n if i mod it for you you will only have what i put its much better for you to understand ow to do it its easy and free

7. OP
    xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG Member

Ratings:
    ok but i want it modded untill i get the transfrer cable so can any1 do it plz

8. sizzurp94

sizzurp94 Getting There

Ratings:
    ok well if i get my 360 back soon ill try to help you bro i modded my hd n use my boys xbox so yea but yea ill help you man when i get my 360 if i go to my boys house ill try to do it i mabe goin there tomorrow ill prolly have to recover ur gt i think but yea ill let u know if i go ight dude

9. OP
    xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG Member

Ratings:
    ight bro add me on xbox live DarkAssassin615

10. sizzurp94

sizzurp94 Getting There

Ratings:
    lke i said all i have is my hd but send me a friends request so when i get on ill jus accept its M0N094 those are the number zero not o's

11. thatguyyouknow

thatguyyouknow Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ill mod no clip and god mode for you!!!

gt= TASTY NOOB CAKE

12. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Codtool doesn't work except for the hard drive it's put on because it is a save game which saves to the hard drive. The only way you can have someone else edit your profile is by having them hex edit it, which could give you noclip, god mode, and a bunch of other things.

13. sizzurp94

sizzurp94 Getting There

Ratings:

oh nvm but yea its much better to do it yourself and know how to do everything cuz if you ever want to change them youll be lost so yea do it your self save money or do the no clip thing personaly i stick wit cod tool bcuz its simple

14. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    Erm, wrong. You can essentially have the person transfer their save and make theirs yours if they irregularly end a zombies game (going to xbox dashboard, turning it off) and as long as you keep your xbox on you'll have the mods too. I've done it before, its fun.

15. OP
    xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG Member

Ratings:
    now when u mod it it will mod all 3 maps right bro

16. AoKMiKeY

AoKMiKeY I am not a man.

Ratings: