PS4 Mod your SVW Special Vehicles RC bandito Method

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by GAMER TV, Jul 9, 2019 at 5:07 PM with 39 replies and 3,885 views.

1. DemonGlitches

DemonGlitches Newbie

Ratings:
    Didnt fix it

2. OP
    GAMER TV

GAMER TV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I did this 4 times and I heard that wasted screen sound at the back. So basically I was killed by the mercenaries when my friend left and when I was on the infinite black screen. I played on my tv that’s how I heard the sound. 3 times I was on my monitor and there are no speakers attached to it :l

3. Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's pretty fast for mercenaries to get to you. When i spawned on mountain they were still after me and it took them like a half minute to come to me and then another 10 second to kill me coz they suck at thier job.
    In original solo method just leaving avenger and joining to someone simultaneously would kill you quickly in the manner you describe. When it got patch workaround was basically this, except for waiting on target mode.

Still trying to figure how to do on xbox. In original solo one timing was a b**** b/c you had to have first alert immediately as leave and then wait on target alert. Death would happen while waiting. So maybe it's like that again.

Which is to say, on Xbox since you can't get to join friend before you've left the avenger, what we had to do was reset connection to friend so it would take longer. then we would count seconds until alert should come in and spam exit immediately before this happen.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019 at 7:56 PM
  4. OP
    GAMER TV

GAMER TV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol !! I died laughing at that ‘they suck at their job’ sentence

• Like Like x 1
  5. kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I hit it but when I go into the office nothing happens when I sit in the car I have hit it befor loads

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019 at 11:21 AM
  6. Totally not Ben

Totally not Ben Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Will this allow you to change the wheels and paint job on the armored boxville and wastelander?

7. OP
    GAMER TV

GAMER TV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wheels yes / paint job will be patchy.
    I did mine on the other account and I got yanktons and wheels transferred. Because the vehicles are rusty the paint job kinda transfers but it’s kinda hidden under the rust

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Totally not Ben

Ratings:
    Nice do you have a picture? I want to see how bad it is before I try it. Also using matte paint jobs usually help cover up some of the rust

9. OP
    GAMER TV

GAMER TV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I am not home but when I get back I can take one. It’s gonna be a long wait and I know by the time I get back you’ll be done with the glitch :wink:

10. Aslpha18

Aslpha18 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah bro

11. Totally not Ben

Ratings:
    I can’t even try it until tonight but thanks for the help

12. Aslpha18

Aslpha18 Newbie

Ratings:
    bro if working perfectly I did a few hours ago exactly as in the video my platform is Xbox and this way I have modded phantom wedge, westlander and bonville armored

• Like Like x 2
  13. Aslpha18

Aslpha18 Newbie

Ratings:
    [doublepost=1562948002][/doublepost]
    I do not know why but I'm trying to upload a picture and I can not Bro to see

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019 at 12:16 PM
  14. zengerz

zengerz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    just tried this while 3rd playstation is in use...... but it does not spawn me on mount chilliad.... ps4 and it cant be that hard...

15. Outlaw4045

Outlaw4045 Newbie

Ratings:
  16. Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Got this rare matte orange/yellow pearl and yellow clean Benny's on my phantom now.
    Tanx to all off you crazy glitchers:wink:
    Grzz

17. Killaxtommo

Killaxtommo Newbie

Ratings:
    How do u put a aa trailer in a car slot I tried ur method with the pegussis veichles but failed
    [doublepost=1563105399][/doublepost]
    Dont suppose u can put aas in car slots

18. Aslpha18

Aslpha18 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah bro that crazy glitch, really nice

• Like Like x 1
  19. Killaxtommo

Killaxtommo Newbie

Ratings:
    U know how to do the merge to put the aa trailer in a car slot please bro

20. Totally not Ben

Ratings:
    One important thing that you should add to the OP is that the vehicle that your friend takes into the avenger CAN NOT have armored windows (APC, Nightshark, etc.) because the mercenaries will probably not be able to kill you, resulting in you being stuck in the infinite black loading screen.
    Another thing to change is that instead of starting an invite only session at the beginning of the glitch, start a closed friend session so that if you do get stuck in the infinite black loading screen because the mercs can’t do their ****ing job, then your friend will be able to rejoin and blow your brains out. This will result in the same desired outcome as with the mercs. When I got stuck loading in an invite only session I was unable to reinvite my friend and it ruined the glitch.
    [doublepost=1563200997][/doublepost]Also, could this method work for modifying the cabin of the moc can somebody try this out. I’m thinking it would be the same exact steps, but instead of calling for a special vehicle you would request the moc and maybe detach the trailer and drive it around for a second