Discussion Mod your MW2 Clantag

Retrix

Enthusiast
Messages
609
Reaction score
92
Alright guys.
im gonna be showing you how to mod your modern warfare 2 clan tag.
take your profile out of your hardrive
(partition 3>Content>profile ID>FFFE07D1>0010000>E000010something(profile ID)

Then open it up in Hex editor
search for your current clan tag.
above it on the text string side it will say welcome to modern warfare 2
just type in the desired clan tag over your current.
then save it
then hash block calculate.
put back in HDD/Memcard.


then smiley face =)
 

snipedown

Enthusiast
Messages
163
Reaction score
9
wow that dumb *** actually said thanks

this is the most easiest mod only if you would have tried to search your clan tag instead of being lazy
 

Warbo

Enthusiast
Messages
69
Reaction score
6
I'm new to this stuff, how do you hash block calculate, I have done everything else :w00t:
 

Ma5t3r

Enthusiast
Messages
74
Reaction score
3
snipedown said:
wow that dumb *** actually said thanks

this is the most easiest mod only if you would have tried to search your clan tag instead of being lazy
Wow you are the dumb ***! I said thx? It helped i wasnt sure if you could and i saw this so this help me.. Get a life
 

Mudkip

The Mudkip
Messages
536
Reaction score
17
yea but whats the worst that can happen. Iv had mine as **** for 2 days and still no band:smile:
 

likes2mod

Newbie
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
ok for some reason i cannot find anything to do with MW2 in my profile??

the only clantag i can find is my cod4 one.

has anyone else had this problem.

Ive changed my MW2 clan tag to 4 random letters and then searched my profile but it doesnt find anything.

the only mention of mw2 is the cod4 motd about checking out a trailer for mw2.

HELP
 

ReFLexX IV

Enthusiast
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
140
likes2mod said:
ok for some reason i cannot find anything to do with MW2 in my profile??

the only clantag i can find is my cod4 one.

has anyone else had this problem.

Ive changed my MW2 clan tag to 4 random letters and then searched my profile but it doesnt find anything.

the only mention of mw2 is the cod4 motd about checking out a trailer for mw2.

HELP
Search "Welcome to Modern Warfare 2" without quotes and just below it will say your clan tag. Try [ABCD] thats what I did
 

shane92

Enthusiast
Messages
114
Reaction score
5
need help, i changed my clan tag and did the hash calculator thing and now when i signed on to exbox live my avatar is gone,my gamer score is gone, and its like i have never plaver mw2 (screen adjustment and brightness)
 

Retrix

Enthusiast
Messages
609
Reaction score
92
hash block calculate again and if any say false,
you need to resign and rehash your profile.
 

ArcaePhilo

Newbie
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
alright i keep resigning/rehashing and my profile comes out good but when i inject it back to my HDD and load it up in my xbox it keeps saying "0 Profiles" and when I look under system settings in the memory tab it shows my profile but its corrupted =[ I followed your exact directions to the best of my ability and cant figure out why this easy simple task is causing me so much trouble on my end :? my only other guess is has this been patched?
Edit: Oh and I forgot to include that YES I did use hash block calculator like a million times =p, it came out all true!
 

turdferguson92

Enthusiast
Messages
334
Reaction score
19
ArcaePhilo said:
alright i keep resigning/rehashing and my profile comes out good but when i inject it back to my HDD and load it up in my xbox it keeps saying "0 Profiles" and when I look under system settings in the memory tab it shows my profile but its corrupted =[ I followed your exact directions to the best of my ability and cant figure out why this easy simple task is causing me so much trouble on my end :? my only other guess is has this been patched?
Edit: Oh and I forgot to include that YES I did use hash block calculator like a million times =p, it came out all true!
same here!

keeps on doing the same thing.
 
Top Bottom