Discussion MOD XBOX 360 AVATAR WITH USB FREE! NOOB FRIENDLY

• Thread starter EzSTrizzle
  • Start date
  • Views 3,720
E

EzSTrizzle

Reaction score
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRDc2fLm-3g

I MADE THIS VIDEO ABOUT A DAY AGO, AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY FOR ME. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ON MY GAMERTAG:
EzS Trizzle
SUBSCRIBE TO MY VIDEOS AND LIKE THEM FOR MY TUTORIALS!

Swift 7s

Swift 7s

Taylor Swift <3
Reaction score
Ok first turn you Caps Lock in the OFF position. Next, there are like a million of these tuts, but good job on it. Last put your link in a hyperlink so you can just click on it, instead of copying and pasting it. All in all great job. :smile:

Ok first turn you Caps Lock in the OFF position. Next, there are like a million of these tuts, but good job on it. Last put your link in a hyperlink so you can just click on it, instead of copying and pasting it. All in all great job. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register