Discussion Mod Tool (CoD Dvars, USB) Meh Release

Is the design (how everything is placed) horrible? Be honest

• Total voters
Your Account

Your Account

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Eh i'm just going to release my handy dandy tool that i use for Hex Codes, or Dvars (usb) for some of the cods. And really it just shows you a list of thing you can use... (WaW ex: player_sustainammo 1 = Unlimited Ammo)
And i really don't know if it will work for x64bit because i have a x32bit pc. Its also incomplete but i just decided to release it.

Not that great...

RTt82CL.jpg
dnp9uQO.jpg

ChrisTheGr8est

ChrisTheGr8est

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
if you made it on 32bit, it will always work for 64it,
if you made it on 64bit and only allow 64bit, then 32bit cant use.

Red and blue

Red and blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Eh i'm just going to release my handy dandy tool that i use for Hex Codes, or Dvars (usb) for some of the cods. And really it just shows you a list of thing you can use... (WaW ex: player_sustainammo 1 = Unlimited Ammo)
And i really don't know if it will work for x64bit because i have a x32bit pc. Its also incomplete but i just decided to release it.

so can make new cod tool around patch of people get ban and you need make mod take to servers mods using so they watch us not get ban and move you from server people work on they using custom zombie map maker to patch tools by make there own mod tools. I am looking four a cod tool that well do all call of duty zombie games and it as been download in one link like waw codtools. One I am look four is new call of duty black ops 4 and call of duty black ops 3 with black 3 you can download custom maps to your pc. It has been on pc and I can not ban from any website. I have downloading games that I have paid four lots of them.the server can no you mods.

Top Bottom
Login
Register