Reaction score
Sin$
Plopawert

Plopawert

Fear The Unknown
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I was meaning ideas of mods I could make.. But those two together sounds fun ._.

:oops:

I don't really know the limitations of mods, so I will just give you some ideas and you can let me know if they are anywhere near possible.

Natural Disasters. Things like earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis, etc. They would just mess with the terrain mostly. When an earthquake strikes, a ravine would be generated. When a tornado hits, trees, bushes, and maybe structures would be scrambled about a few blocks.

Seasonal Play. When you start a new world in seasonal play you start out in the normal biome for the whole map. Then, either gradually or all at once, the season (biome) changes. So after 30 day/night rotations, the whole map would be a winter biome. Then, after another 30 rotations, desert. :confused:hrug:

EDIT: After re-reading that, I sound like a god damn moron. :frown:

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Give me random mod ideas. Kgo.
I always wanted to see gravity implemented (like change forms), and I have seen it done before, but it was for a very old version (like beta 1.7). That would be cool to make.
Also, it would be cool if you took a mods that have a lot of incompatibilities and made them more compatible with other mods, as that is always a great annoyance.
And I would like to see a lot of mods that make it more like real life... just cool little mods (like thirst mod for example), that just makes the game a little bit better.

Top Bottom
Login
Register