What's new

Discussion Mod Suggestions - What does the community want to see?

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I'm bored and thought I would ask you guys what mods you would like to see for this game as a lot of us believe there isn't much left to think of and make, so maybe some fresh ideas could help inspire the developers that are still here.

So just pop any cool mod ideas below... (has to be possible on consoles, so nothing about textures please)

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think everything has been done for this game honestly.
I know that everything you can think of has been done... but there are things that haven't really been thought of yet

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Force host, message freeze, terminating other people's scripts, co host, cash drop, bluescreen of death etc. I have more ideas cba wtf lol.

Last edited:
xStormsnoutx

xStormsnoutx

Getting There
Modder Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Force host, message freeze, terminating other people's scripts, co host, cash drop, bluescreen of death etc. I have more ideas cba wtf lol.
I already released cash drop :tongue:

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Bluescreen could be done, but it would only really work in an "admin against user" situation.

Force host may be possible, would have to look into how the game chooses the next host when the original host leaves the game.

terminating scripts would be the same situation as bluescreen.

Message freeze.... Hmmm.. Not sure, maybe work in an admin situation.

D

Deleted member 837606

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bluescreen could be done, but it would only really work in an "admin against user" situation.

Force host may be possible, would have to look into how the game chooses the next host when the original host leaves the game.

or just someone make protection for crash message then there is black screen left but those are really only problems on pc. then these nubs can go back to using super freeze gun from 2009

xStormsnoutx

xStormsnoutx

Getting There
Modder Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

Noone wants admin system.
Admin should be completly buried. 
or just someone make protection for crash message then there is black screen left but those are really only problems on pc. then these nubs can go back to using super freeze gun from 2009
The community here focuses on console mods you wont really find protection for pc here.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Noone wants admin system.
Admin should be completly buried. 

The community here focuses on console mods you wont really find protection for pc here.
I agree with you. But you would need to use the admin object method to do it. (I think)

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Take what you have and make some .xex type menus. That would bring the community over to the game.

Look at what gta 5 has for options in it's menus. Take as many features as possible (not meaning copy and paste) and use in yours.

Buffeting

Buffeting

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Take what you have and make some .xex type menus. That would bring the community over to the game.

Look at what gta 5 has for options in it's menus. Take as many features as possible (not meaning copy and paste) and use in yours.
You don't really need xex menus when SCOs can already read/write to any memory address on RGH/Jtags.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't really need xex menus when SCOs can already read/write to any memory address on RGH/Jtags.
Need no but it is what most plug and play modder are familiar with. Thats majority of your target audience.

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I had an idea to do stunt races for GTA IV. Though I have to see if I can make teleporting users more fluent without much lag. Other than that I do have some things I have in my head at the moment but I'm not sure to be coding it for a couple of players.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I had an idea to do stunt races for GTA IV. Though I have to see if I can make teleporting users more fluent without much lag. Other than that I do have some things I have in my head at the moment but I'm not sure to be coding it for a couple of players.
Go for it man, any addition is a great addition.

DxW

DxW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice idea do it ... :smile:

Zolika1351

Zolika1351

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Transform Races from GTAO in IV, I think it could be easily done with checkpoints, DELETE_CAR, CREATE_CAR, and APPLY_FORCE_TO_CAR. Maybe also an ADD_EXPLOSION to cover up the car change actually.

777KEV1N777

777KEV1N777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Car turnoff gun. I think its on consoles but if you shoot a players car it turns off the engine. Like in need for speed. I dont want to be a meanie an destroy there car, so no turning off the car via nuke or forcefield, but a little killswitch never hurt lol. Would be cool to get the source or a source for something like that so i can put it on pc. Or atleast get an idea of how that chunk of code works so i can put it on pc.

J

joshdrofl

Reaction score
Sin$
Car turnoff gun. I think its on consoles but if you shoot a players car it turns off the engine. Like in need for speed. I dont want to be a meanie an destroy there car, so no turning off the car via nuke or forcefield, but a little killswitch never hurt lol. Would be cool to get the source or a source for something like that so i can put it on pc. Or atleast get an idea of how that chunk of code works so i can put it on pc.
pretty sure if you know how to port to PC properly you would already know how to adequately code.

Top Bottom
Login
Register