• Thread starter hazy larkin007
  • Start date
  • Views 228
H

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just thinking - A Full on Nitros mod -

Remember in Gta Races you get nos + you get the sound effect + you get flames from your car plus your exhausts glow -

I think its a great idea if someone where to take it up i'd love to see it so yea just a suggestion S

G

Gta4_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Remember in Gta Races you get nos + you get the sound effect + you get flames from your car plus your exhausts glow -

I think its a great idea if someone where to take it up i'd love to see it so yea just a suggestion S
Ot maby not the speed part of the nos, just the exaust glow + flames, that would be ****in sick!

H

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ot maby not the speed part of the nos, just the exaust glow + flames, that would be ****in sick!
Yea im people's menus it says N0s but its only speed mod i wanna have the actual Nos , Flames + Engine sounding - And glow effect

G

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score

It Would Be Awesome If You Had The Flames Sound Fx And All That But Make It Realistic Like I Don't Wanna Hit Nos And Then Jump Straight Super Speed You Know What I Mean?...

G

Gta4_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It Would Be Awesome If You Had The Flames Sound Fx And All That But Make It Realistic Like I Don't Wanna Hit Nos And Then Jump Straight Super Speed You Know What I Mean?...
Yeah, But i dont know if you can, cuz its in a diffrent game mod then free mods.

H

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats what im sayin in most menus it says nos or turbo but its actually just max vehicle speed foe multiple seconds i want it relistic like in Races 
Yeah, But i dont know if you can, cuz its in a diffrent game mod then free mods.
Point being ? mods work in everygame mode ?

G

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Yeah But Even If You Could It Wouldn't Last Like If You Remember The Nos Glitch In Races Where While Nos Is Going You Pull Up Your Phone And It Stays There Forever After Like 10 Seconds The Car Would Just Go Back To Regular Speed So It Wouldn't Be Able To Last That Long Anyway 
I'm Thinking Maybe You Can Get The Flame Fx From When You Shoot The Fork Lifts Tank And Put It At The Exhaust As In Object For A Few Seconds And Have The Super Speed Come On Then The Object Delete I Don't Know About The Actual Nos From Races Tho Or Even If That Would Be Possible :/...

C

Connor20

Getting There
Reaction score
Sounds good mate. I wouldn't of thought it'd be hard for a modder to do it, as the script is already in TBoGT.

Top Bottom