What's new

Mod Service Rank, Extras, Stats, Unlocks, Camos, +More! Ghosts INSTANT Order @ GTAGODS.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

x iKoozie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peace hit me up with that invt Gt Non Hack
This is not a lobby. This a paid recovery service. The prices are listed on the first page of this thread.

x iKoozie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So when are you actually going to start accounts? You said it twice and we end up waiting 2 weeks just for a response saying that your starting. I'm confused.

Pulse

GatorCheats.com
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
The reason that I haven't been touching accounts is that Microsoft is constantly changing everything.

No one can get online right now without risk of a key vault ban in a few hours if not instantly. I want to provide a safe service here, and right now, no matter who you go to, services just aren't really all that safe.

Sure there are people that have worked around it, and I am working with multiple of those people, but since everything XOSC related is constantly changing, I can't assure safe service with anyone.

Expect me back as soon as it's possible.

My troubles have nothing to do with the game, by the way, it's all just about general stealth and getting online.

Pulse

GatorCheats.com
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
I'm sure that everyone is tired of hearing the same stuff from me. I understand that. Trust me when I say that I'm tired of constant set backs also.

Pulse

GatorCheats.com
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
These services are back open! Editing thread now.

TXRFrosty

Reaction score
I bought a modded account on December 16th and I still have not gotten a reply on the account its now Jan 3rd and I am still waiting.

bs30gman

Reaction score
Are these services still available? just looking to unlock everything and max prestige. i dont read through the pages. if so just post if they are and how much. do have paypal. looking to do the same on Ghosts and Infinite warfare/remastered. Will not give out account information.

thedarkcrash

Reaction score
I'm currently editing my thread since I just got this re-pinned Aug 3 2017, but orders are open already on my site gtagods.com/shop!

You can auto-buy and as long as you input the correct info in the forms your account should be done right away. You'll be contacted throughout the process. There are pages of vouches below since 2014 as well as admin approval!

I have 3 staff online now ready for the incoming orders. We do everything possible for the game pricing and package details at gtagods.com/shop!
Is there anyway you guys can do PC mods?

Bman1550

Reaction score
Hello I purchased the $14.99 AW xbox360/xboxone package and I’m wondering when will I get the email with instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom