Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Xbox 360 Xbox One PS3 Mod Service Rank, Extras, Stats, Unlocks, Camos, +More! Ghosts INSTANT Order @ GTAGODS.COM

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: AW Modded Lobbies' started by Pulse, Nov 3, 2014 with 2,894 replies and 150,469 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x iKoozie

x iKoozie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is not a lobby. This a paid recovery service. The prices are listed on the first page of this thread.

2. x iKoozie

x iKoozie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So when are you actually going to start accounts? You said it twice and we end up waiting 2 weeks just for a response saying that your starting. I'm confused.

3. OP
    Pulse

Pulse GatorCheats.com Verified Premium

Ratings:
    The reason that I haven't been touching accounts is that Microsoft is constantly changing everything.

No one can get online right now without risk of a key vault ban in a few hours if not instantly. I want to provide a safe service here, and right now, no matter who you go to, services just aren't really all that safe.

Sure there are people that have worked around it, and I am working with multiple of those people, but since everything XOSC related is constantly changing, I can't assure safe service with anyone.

Expect me back as soon as it's possible.

My troubles have nothing to do with the game, by the way, it's all just about general stealth and getting online.

• Like Like x 2
  4. THE HAREM KING

THE HAREM KING LET THE HAREM BEGIN

Ratings:
  5. OP
    Pulse

Ratings:
    I'm sure that everyone is tired of hearing the same stuff from me. I understand that. Trust me when I say that I'm tired of constant set backs also.

6. OP
    Pulse

Ratings:
    These services are back open! Editing thread now.

7. griffitht_6

griffitht_6 Newbie

Ratings:
    I just bought the black ops 2 full package. Is there any way it will be done soon?

8. zRosify

zRosify Newbie

Ratings:
    listen im begging you i need a unlock all on aw.... gt zRosify

9. Trapanese

Trapanese Newbie

Ratings:
    You doing Recoverys for Xbox360

10. Al Guzman

Al Guzman Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah I'm waiting on mine too

11. TXRFrosty

TXRFrosty Newbie

Ratings:
    I bought a modded account on December 16th and I still have not gotten a reply on the account its now Jan 3rd and I am still waiting.

12. jahhh

jahhh Newbie

Ratings:
    If you bought on paypal you can file a report and get your money back

13. bs30gman

bs30gman Newbie

Ratings:
    Are these services still available? just looking to unlock everything and max prestige. i dont read through the pages. if so just post if they are and how much. do have paypal. looking to do the same on Ghosts and Infinite warfare/remastered. Will not give out account information.

14. thedarkcrash

thedarkcrash Newbie

Ratings:
    Is there anyway you guys can do PC mods?

15. Bman1550

Bman1550 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello I purchased the $14.99 AW xbox360/xboxone package and I’m wondering when will I get the email with instructions