Xbox 360 Xbox One PS3 Mod Service Rank, Extras, Stats, Unlocks, Camos, +More! Ghosts INSTANT Order @ GTAGODS.COM

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: AW Modded Lobbies' started by Pulse, Nov 3, 2014 with 2,894 replies and 150,556 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x iKoozie

x iKoozie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Me too. I'm just confused on why he said he was going to start services after he told us his family member was having health issues, but doesn't start.

2. 518tmoney518

518tmoney518 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I paid 50$ for the Gold package and I never got a respond back ... And I've been waiting atlease more than 5+ weeks and I just think I got ripped off ... I couldve gave someone else the money to do it

3. x iKoozie

x iKoozie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Be patient. Everyone else Ive heard of that buys from others on this website, are being reset. He is trust worthy. I Bought a few weeks after he first opened and I'm still here. Just be patient and trust home. It will be worth it.

4. iVino

iVino Chilling

Ratings:
    Through PM's but it seems like he isn't answering right now. He may be busy or whatever else

5. x iKoozie

x iKoozie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think we're talking about 2 different people. I'm not talking about pulse.

6. iVino

iVino Chilling

Ratings:
    Then who are you trying to contact

7. THE HAREM KING

THE HAREM KING LET THE HAREM BEGIN

Ratings:
    Lol for real tho let me know to

8. harryraphael66

harryraphael66 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How much for just dustom deaths bro?

9. iVino

iVino Chilling

Ratings:
    Anything that isn't shown you must PM. Sometimes they will work out a custom price for just one thing

10. THE HAREM KING

THE HAREM KING LET THE HAREM BEGIN

Ratings:
    I've been doing research on you its fake if you look at the photo you will see red box /aimbot? Also you showed one good pic an another one that is horrible probably looked on Google for those but anyway your trying to scam pepole into giving you 25-20$[DOUBLEPOST=1426285851][/DOUBLEPOST]And I've been in modding for years now I know you can't get red boxes unless you have jtag/rgh :cool:[DOUBLEPOST=1426285869][/DOUBLEPOST]Cam will deal with you probably

11. Jorgensen0827

Jorgensen0827 Newbie

Ratings:
    Xbox 360 anyone available to do it now?

12. eegkcoup954

eegkcoup954 Newbie

Ratings:
    lmf
    lmfao im not trying to scam anyone u dumb *** I was saying I paid 25 bucks and got all those done on my account and still going with no ban from 808 from xpgamesave guess u didn't read what I said

13. iVino

iVino Chilling

Ratings:
    He was def posting up proof of the host not himself. He paid that amount to the guy who is doing the recovery and posting up those images to give those of us that already paid the guy some comfort while we wait for our account to be done.

14. 518tmoney518

518tmoney518 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Omg bro where is Pulse ? Nobody has heard from him ...

15. iVino

iVino Chilling

Ratings:
    Most likely he is a busy man with life haha

16. 518tmoney518

518tmoney518 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    THE WAIT IS TOOOOO LONG lol

17. iVino

iVino Chilling

Ratings:
    Some people have waited 5+ weeks for their account to be done. Once the ban wave goes away he will be able to do the accounts faster and get to people quicker

18. 518tmoney518

518tmoney518 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Alrite because I'm one of those people lol

19. OP
    Pulse

Pulse GatorCheats.com Verified Premium

Ratings:
    I'm happy to announce that I will be closing this thread shortly until all accounts are complete.

I will be letting someone else with their own thread and client base take over my AW advertisement spot temporarily about about a month or two while I completely catch up on orders. This means no new orders and no new money. I will consider if I will accept new orders from those who have already gotten set on me in an inquiry.

I will, once caught up, be returning to my advertisement spot and opening once again.

• Like Like x 2
  20. iVino

iVino Chilling

Ratings:
    Good luck and hope you come back soon :biggrin: