What's new

Mod Service Rank, Extras, Stats, Unlocks, Camos, +More! Ghosts INSTANT Order @ GTAGODS.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

x iKoozie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me too. I'm just confused on why he said he was going to start services after he told us his family member was having health issues, but doesn't start.

518tmoney518

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid 50$ for the Gold package and I never got a respond back ... And I've been waiting atlease more than 5+ weeks and I just think I got ripped off ... I couldve gave someone else the money to do it

x iKoozie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid 50$ for the Gold package and I never got a respond back ... And I've been waiting atlease more than 5+ weeks and I just think I got ripped off ... I couldve gave someone else the money to do it
Be patient. Everyone else Ive heard of that buys from others on this website, are being reset. He is trust worthy. I Bought a few weeks after he first opened and I'm still here. Just be patient and trust home. It will be worth it.

THE HAREM KING

LET THE HAREM BEGIN
Reaction score

and unlock all
I've been doing research on you its fake if you look at the photo you will see red box /aimbot? Also you showed one good pic an another one that is horrible probably looked on Google for those but anyway your trying to scam pepole into giving you 25-20$ 
And I've been in modding for years now I know you can't get red boxes unless you have jtag/rgh :cool: 
Cam will deal with you probably

eegkcoup954

Reaction score
lmf
I've been doing research on you its fake if you look at the photo you will see red box /aimbot? Also you showed one good pic an another one that is horrible probably looked on Google for those but anyway your trying to scam pepole into giving you 25-20$ 
And I've been in modding for years now I know you can't get red boxes unless you have jtag/rgh :cool: 
lmfao im not trying to scam anyone u dumb *** I was saying I paid 25 bucks and got all those done on my account and still going with no ban from 808 from xpgamesave guess u didn't read what I said

iVino

Chilling
Reaction score
He was def posting up proof of the host not himself. He paid that amount to the guy who is doing the recovery and posting up those images to give those of us that already paid the guy some comfort while we wait for our account to be done.

Pulse

GatorCheats.com
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
I'm happy to announce that I will be closing this thread shortly until all accounts are complete.

I will be letting someone else with their own thread and client base take over my AW advertisement spot temporarily about about a month or two while I completely catch up on orders. This means no new orders and no new money. I will consider if I will accept new orders from those who have already gotten set on me in an inquiry.

I will, once caught up, be returning to my advertisement spot and opening once again.

iVino

Chilling
Reaction score
I'm happy to announce that I will be closing this thread shortly until all accounts are complete.

I will be letting someone else with their own thread and client base take over my AW advertisement spot temporarily about about a month or two while I completely catch up on orders. This means no new orders and no new money. I will consider if I will accept new orders from those who have already gotten set on me in an inquiry.

I will, once caught up, be returning to my advertisement spot and opening once again.
Good luck and hope you come back soon :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom