What's new

Mod Service Rank, CoD Points, Stats, Unlocks, Camos, +More! Black Ops INSTANT Order @ GTAGODS.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pulse

GatorCheats.com
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
I'm currently editing my thread since I just got this re-pinned Aug 3 2017, but orders are open already on my site gtagods.com/shop!

You can auto-buy and as long as you input the correct info in the forms your account should be done right away. You'll be contacted throughout the process. There are pages of vouches below since 2014 as well as admin approval!

I have 3 staff online now ready for the incoming orders. We do rank, points, stats, unlocks, god mode, etc. Packages and pricing details at gtagods.com/shop

Last edited:
B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Se7enSins.com Disclaimer:
This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. This thread is an advertisement agreement between Se7enSins and the poster. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins is will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.

Last edited:
E

Enervate

Reaction score
I vouch and could not be happier! Service took no longer than 10 minutes and it was legit of course! Thanks Pulse! -Enervate

D

Dnich_10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want classes add on Skype?

Dnich_5

S

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
As long as I don't see anybody using your godmode classes I am good. I hate those pos's. Even tho I am also using them. GLWS.

N

Navsagar

Reaction score
Is it okay to pay with a giftcard? For instance an amazon or paypal one?

P

Pulse

GatorCheats.com
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Is it okay to pay with a giftcard? For instance an amazon or paypal one?
Amazon in fine, I don't want to deal with PayPal gift cards.

D

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Grats on new service bro good luck :smile:

S

Spawntane

Reaction score
Thank you Pulse,
Walked me through it all was extremely professional about the whole transaction would recommend to anyone that needs a recovery service.

D

Drew1999

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand that an admin has approved this and everything, but do you have any video proof?

D

Dnich_10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand that an admin has approved this and everything, but do you have any video proof?
Trust me it is legit! God mode is sick haha! Add me if you purchase we can wreck!
VERSACEXPOLOO is my GT.
Very quick guys!

D

Drew1999

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me it is legit! God mode is sick haha! Add me if you purchase we can wreck!
VERSACEXPOLOO is my GT.
Very quick guys!
I've had it before, on my old account. It is very fun!

P

Pulse

GatorCheats.com
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
If you want proof, just request it. I will invite you to see in-game proof when I have time.

X

XELIMATIONX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hay pluse I sent u a message it's important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom