What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Mod Request - Red Dead Redemption

A

Axl Dave

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone, pretty new to this site, so not sure if this is the place to post this, but it seemed like a good fit.

Basically, I've been trying to mod RDR 1 for the X360 for quite some time, but with little success. I'm hoping it's possible for someone to create a mod that does one or more of the following four things:

- Make the binoculars purchaseable from general stores from the start of the game

- Make all weapons purchaseable from gun stores from the start of the game

- Edit Pardon Letters so that they appear in the Consumables tab of the inventory, rather than the Kit tab.

- Edit the order in which the different outfits you can unlock arrange themselves, e.g. edit which one is 1/15, which one is 2/15 etc

Is any of this possible, and if so does someone know how to do it?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone, pretty new to this site, so not sure if this is the place to post this, but it seemed like a good fit.

Basically, I've been trying to mod RDR 1 for the X360 for quite some time, but with little success. I'm hoping it's possible for someone to create a mod that does one or more of the following four things:

- Make the binoculars purchaseable from general stores from the start of the game

- Make all weapons purchaseable from gun stores from the start of the game

- Edit Pardon Letters so that they appear in the Consumables tab of the inventory, rather than the Kit tab.

- Edit the order in which the different outfits you can unlock arrange themselves, e.g. edit which one is 1/15, which one is 2/15 etc

Is any of this possible, and if so does someone know how to do it?

Thanks in advance :smile:
Do you have a console that can run unsigned code?

Top Bottom
Login
Register