• Views 1,037
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silentrunner2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmmm well I had an idea for a mod it would be cool for someone to make well its not really an amazing idea just no its possible and haven't seen anyone do it yet. Well you can spawn stuff pretty high up on sandtrap like i seen poeple do it with elephants but it would be kl to have like a stage up really high like an area the size of the middle of guardian just boxs like side by side or something with some brs up there just like a floating square area basically it would be pretty kl just of the fact that your high up also you could leave some gaps so poeple fall and have fusion ciols in the ground or something. I no this idea is not amazing not even close just would be kl. The main thing is everyone could see it and you could have kl arena fights with brs. Anyway i no poeple can mod cordinates with objects and stuff but since my modding stuff broke at the mo i cant do it myself.

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
that would be hard because the boxes will only float if you have teleporters under them.

S

silentrunner2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xpargas said:
that would be hard because the boxes will only float if you have teleporters under them.

? why would that be hard ?

Sniperman-23

Sniperman-23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i agree because you need to start over if you don't do it write the first time but this is defiantly a good idea

S

silentrunner2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sniperman-23 said:
i agree because you need to start over if you don't do it write the first time but this is defiantly a good idea

Someone try it please :wink: it would be awesome :thumbup:

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
if you make the map i will mod it for you

.Perfection

.Perfection

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
il make this (ill have a go.) i dont use sandbox/forge at all, i use hex, all these programs confuse me. lol
ill show my results after the weekend probably im a bit busy :smile:

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you change the cordinents in HxD?

M

miinaturvat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea how to change coordinates manually, but I'd really like to know :smile:

Instead of using teleporters to hold up the crates, could you use one of those invisible barrier things?

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
miinaturvat said:
I have no idea how to change coordinates manually, but I'd really like to know :smile:

Instead of using teleporters to hold up the crates, could you use one of those invisible barrier things?

Yes.

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
if you put the crates too high you will just die as soon as you move, so why even mod this when you can just go to the top of the level and make the map.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Mod4 said:
How would you be able to spawn the barrier up there?

By adjusting the coordinates properly. The invisible boxes will float in the air, then you can place whatever you want on them.

S

silentrunner2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
.Perfection said:
il make this (ill have a go.) i dont use sandbox/forge at all, i use hex, all these programs confuse me. lol
ill show my results after the weekend probably im a bit busy :smile:

Awesome not demanding anything but if goes well it would be nice for alittle credit for coming up with the idea :thumbup:.

B

BA_FYATHYRIO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
silentrunner2 said:
Hmmmm well I had an idea for a mod it would be cool for someone to make well its not really an amazing idea just no its possible and haven't seen anyone do it yet. Well you can spawn stuff pretty high up on sandtrap like i seen poeple do it with elephants but it would be kl to have like a stage up really high like an area the size of the middle of guardian just boxs like side by side or something with some brs up there just like a floating square area basically it would be pretty kl just of the fact that your high up also you could leave some gaps so poeple fall and have fusion ciols in the ground or something. I no this idea is not amazing not even close just would be kl. The main thing is everyone could see it and you could have kl arena fights with brs. Anyway i no poeple can mod cordinates with objects and stuff but since my modding stuff broke at the mo i cant do it myself.

Its called a Period. No, its not just what happens to women once a month. What is KL?

For what I understand, that mod would be do able. It would be pretty fun to, if it was made out of the invisable walls. You could look down, and if you went out side of the walls, you would fall off and die.

E

enoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How would you die if you fell off? You cant mod death bearers in.

E

enoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you did that then you would just die if you move the death bearers are more like zones once you get above a certain height the game kills you.

.Perfection

.Perfection

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you dont even need mods to do this.... you can do it with teleporters and crates and get pretty high. just thaught id let you know :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register