Mod Request For special gametype

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by EMOpanda, Jul 9, 2009 with 21 replies and 1,106 views.

1. EMOpanda

EMOpanda Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey i was wondering if anyone could make me a game type that is the forge game type and had instant respawn and was called NTK Jumps if anyone could do that it would be awesome send me a pm if you could Thanks Everyone!:wink:

2. gurvirj95

gurvirj95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    there are no gametypes for forge or that you can forge with. I can make a custom games gametype for you if you want. I could do instant respawn.

get some more posts btw

never mind i decided to not make it for you. because you joined this website just asking for something

3. 187Modz

187Modz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    its hard for me to understand you, so, your an idiot, there is a custom, CUSTOM, varient that has forge and instant spawn added, but i dont have it cause my xbox has broke

4. xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just get the Forge- Slayer gametype. It is a normal slayer but it has forge, so 16 playes can play. Then change spawn time to 0.

Simple as that, I just don't have any program etcs cause I got a new computer.

5. 187Modz

187Modz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    not possible with the spawn, cause its modded when you try changing the time and then saving or backing and starting edit wont count

and also your spoiler did waste my time

6. xXTwisteDXx

xXTwisteDXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have a forge variant and it works? what are you talking about ive made maps w/ it

7. gallagher

gallagher Senior Community Member Premium

Ratings:
    Wow, your a jerk. Yeah he joined cause he saw that it was a modding website.

Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

that is forge in custom and with a flame thrower. just drop it and forge any other weapon you want it to be. I made it for machinima makers but i guess it could be used for jumpers.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah well this website seems to be filled with ignorant kids that think they know everything about modding because they mod usermaps. Thanks for the file btw.

9. xXTwisteDXx

xXTwisteDXx Enthusiast

Ratings:

he just wanted a gametype... chill out and i assume you know everything cause your the king of modding eh?

10. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes and thats fine, its the kids responses to a simple request that was the problem, they were fighting over a wether or not that gametype could be done event though that has been made over and over again. I never said I knew everything about modding.

11. gurvirj95

gurvirj95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it's hard for me to understand your grammer, so your the idiot.

12. 187Modz

187Modz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wtf is wrong with my grammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For everyone who reads this, tell me if my grammar is bad or good,
    hes a noob

13. Nowise

Nowise Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You said " I don't have i cause my Xbox broke." Even though Thats the only problem in the sentence.

14. F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:

Not joining in on some argument or anything, but from that, I would say bad. It should be He's/he is.

15. TSKHeretic

TSKHeretic Newbie

Ratings:
    Wow, Getting Worked Up Over A MOD! Come ON! Stop Arguing! And As For Grammar, Nobody Should Give A ****! As Long As You Know what They're Saying, you Dont need to Say:

"Well, He Added A Scentence Out Of Place, So I'm Gonna Flame Him For Bad Grammer And then Insult Him."

Why Not Just Say That Editing The Custom Gametype Will Just **** It Up And Making A New Gametype Entirely Would Be Pointless, As There's Already A Forge mode.

DAMN!

16. cobicool

cobicool Newbie

Ratings:
    hello im new and dont have any way to mod and i was wondering is their a way to mod armor like fusing it if not then can someone mod me some armor like get me all armor except recon of course not recon and then fuse it if not i was wondering if somone could make a really cool modded map and awsome gametype i dont have any specifics and if you read this and im not on this site email me at gillieisbeast09@live.com with your gamertag and give me a status report TY
    :w00t:

Hey im new and i was wondering if someone could mod me some cool armor onto my account then fuse it with other cool armor if possible if not then can someone make a really cool modded map with a awesome modded gametype to go with it and if possible is there a way to make new forge objects or edit them to make them different looking my gamertag is gillieisbeast09 and my email is gillieisbeast09@live.com TY :w00t:

17. 187Modz

187Modz Enthusiast

Ratings:

wtf that was random, its not possible to mod your armour unless its in a film and the map and gametype, i won't do because i have been banned for modding before and i will not have that happen again

18. Shroomz

Shroomz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    *adds email address to spam bots* :tongue:

Some people just aren't that bright... if you can't mod, how are we supposed to get your hard drive to pull off your profile to hex in more armor? People should seriously read a little bit before asking stuff like that. Tell you what, mail your hard drive to me... at least I'll get another hard drive to mess around with while you ponder your stupidity.

19. cobicool

cobicool Newbie

Ratings:
    i wasnt sure if you could srry for asking im a noob at knowing what you can do with modding but will someone please make the gametype and map modded please if you want a level to start with i have one ill add it onto my fileshare on monday and no its not a spam email im only a kid my gamertag is gillieisbeast09 if you want proof im a kid meet me on xbox live and hear my voice :tongue:

20. Shroomz

Shroomz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Spam bots send junk emails to your email address... kinda like all those stupid kids that send messages to all their friend and recent players the crap about forwarding this pic/map/message to 50 friends and you'll get recon/1600 Microsoft Points... that's all garbage and horsecrap.