Mod question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Reconic, Jan 15, 2009 with 10 replies and 623 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reconic

Reconic Getting There

Ratings:
    is it possible to make a controller mod macro without being detected ?

2. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
    like rapidfire?
    it'll never be totally undetectable.
    but there are things you can do, there are certain chips that will allow the user to choose the speed they shoot, these can make it harder to tell if they are using said controller or not.
    However, most of the time, the reason people get banned is from other people reporting their actions, not from the controller being detected.

3. OP
    Reconic

Reconic Getting There

Ratings:
    no i mean like a macro like press x then a time delay then shoot

4. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well, i dont know why you would want this.
    but i guess that would be undetectable.....

5. Braggenator

Braggenator Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. I LeMoNz I

I LeMoNz I Newbie

Ratings:
    he probably wants like a certain button combo, such as all the controllers in halo 2 that had the bxr and double shot buttons.

7. Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
    Detected.. lol
    Theres no detection.. it would be the same as pushing a button.
    The only detection is of you make it work to fast like on cod5.
    Yes you can but you need to learn how to program.

8. THT PhEnOm

THT PhEnOm Newbie

Ratings:
    Well i have been modding for quite sometime now and the chips determine the speed your bullets will fire. some chip i have bout turn out to be very slow, others are faster. there are very different types of rapid fire. there are stealth( when you use your sync button), toggle( where you have a extra button on your controller), or push button( hold the extra button down to rapid fire). all of these are great i recommend using the toggle. i had some trouble with a few buttons pushing back in the controller. the speed will also determine what game you use it on. for instance, Some rapid fire chips wont work because the fire rate is to fast. thats when you buy a adjustable speed kit. the different mode kit is harder and longer to put in. this could have 3,4, or 5 mode. the modes could be Halo 3, COD4 and then COD5 (slower speed).

If you want to visit my youtube page : AxMxProductions
    PM me if you have any further questions :thumbup::thumbup:

9. Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
    wtf.... I'm sorry but stealth doesn't mean sinc button. Stealth is just a term used by saying its undetectable. Just because you can use the sinc doesn't mean its stealth.
    Materfact stealth was a term made my some Rf seller to convince buyers his controllers are "undetectable" when every controller is.
    Rf is just a speed.. If you have your speed to high in a game such as COD5 you can get Capped. Thats about it.

10. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Contributor

Ratings:
    Oh deary. There is no such thing as being "detected". It's just people that report you. I can shoot really fast (Usually fast&faster than rapidfire controllers) and I bet I've been "detected" half a dozen times. In fact, I have. My neg feedback is like 25% for quitting early (WTF? I don't quit, I just leave the game on) and there's no others :biggrin: So, I've probably been cheating, eh?

11. Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
    wtf.... You can not fire faster than a rapid fire controller lol. I have 3 modes and in every game ill fire faster then you.
    Halo... 12 shots a second...
    cod5... 8.93
    COD4... 26
    :biggrin: GL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.