Solved Mod ps4 saves

Panda78

Reaction score
hi all ,

i'm playing bd2 on my ps4 using cross save but i don't have my ps3 because i sell it.
How can i mod my saves ? there is a way without ps3 ?

Thanks to all and sorry for my bad english

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
hi all ,

i'm playing bd2 on my ps4 using cross save but i don't have my ps3 because i sell it.
How can i mod my saves ? there is a way without ps3 ?

Thanks to all and sorry for my bad english
No, at the moment you still need a PS3.

Panda78

Reaction score
Thanks for reply:smile:

There is a way for level up fast ? I don t have ps3 to mod my saves :frown:

Unkown_Error

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I know this is an old thread but can someone post links or explain how to mod PS3 saves then how to apply these to the PS4 game saves please? Thanks in advance.

Unkown_Error

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mod > PS3/PSvita > PS4
So I get that part but my question is..
Does the game have to have cross platform support like borderlands does how it copies the ps3 data to ps4?

Or can you do it on any game save regardless of the cross platform support. If so how?

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
So I get that part but my question is..
Does the game have to have cross platform support like borderlands does how it copies the ps3 data to ps4?

Or can you do it on any game save regardless of the cross platform support. If so how?
Every platform has a different encryption even the PSvita from the PS3 a JB PSvita can read PS4 saves, but it's cheaper to get a PS3. The nextgen update system they have "cross save" requires you to have another console that was a predecessor to the next gen in order to get it. Else it would be like TPS rewarding you 25 golden keys for every new character.

philipwiliam

Reaction score
There are currently many ps4 game mods. But there are many errors and damages to the device. I endured so many times. I have consulted on forums, most recommend downloading on tutuapp at tutuappplus.net I have downloaded and used it very well, there are many free game mods, so please share it for everyone.

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
There are currently many ps4 game mods. But there are many errors and damages to the device. I endured so many times. I have consulted on forums, most recommend downloading on tutuapp at tutuappplus.net I have downloaded and used it very well, there are many free game mods, so please share it for everyone.
why are you talking about android and ios mods?

Top Bottom