What's new

Solved Mod only for freestyledash with no mod menus

D

DracoMan671

Reaction score
I like the freestyle dash but hacking games is just mean, i mean you could be trolling someone with heart issues and make them so angry they have a heart attack.but you would never know. I only want to know if i can mod my console and only install freestyle dash withoutmod menus

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
Yes, but you still mod your console the same way as everything else. Still going to need stealth and stuff to play online but to only use FSD, its not worth it. Taking that a little far lol nobody is going to get that mad or have a heart attack over being trolled, it's been going on for years. I mean its just all fun and games.

D

DracoMan671

Reaction score
it is worth making sure my console does not overheat. and no, its not all fun and games. i have destroyed at least 4 controllers the last on because i had a hacker reset all my MW3 multi player progress

and i asked Microsoft if they would release an optional update to integrate fsd by default. they said "we may or may not, this would be a solely spare time only project"

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
it is worth making sure my console does not overheat. and no, its not all fun and games. i have destroyed at least 4 controllers the last on because i had a hacker reset all my MW3 multi player progress

and i asked Microsoft if they would release an optional update to integrate fsd by default. they said "we may or may not, this would be a solely spare time only project"
Your console is most likely fine you can up the speed of your fans for it. If that has happened then it’s on you for controlling your anger; yes things can make people mad but you don’t need to break things due to it. They most likely won’t integrate it as it requires unsigned code. Only way is through jtag/rgh

Top Bottom