Solved Mod Menus

• Thread starter Gaige Moore
  • Start date
  • Views 541
G

Gaige Moore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a RGH 2.0,and having some troubles. I am currently using NINJA stealth. Everything's great but im having troubles editing the NINJA.ini to disable public cheater for bo2 to be able to use Revolution. Everything's saved and edited but the public cheat (mod menu) is still launching when loading bo2. Also, do you have to download the bo2 CD to your hard drive to use mod menus? Every time I put a mod menu into the game directory, and play the game off my hard drive, it reboots my xbox. Thanks!!!

B

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a RGH 2.0,and having some troubles. I am currently using NINJA stealth. Everything's great but im having troubles editing the NINJA.ini to disable public cheater for bo2 to be able to use Revolution. Everything's saved and edited but the public cheat (mod menu) is still launching when loading bo2. Also, do you have to download the bo2 CD to your hard drive to use mod menus? Every time I put a mod menu into the game directory, and play the game off my hard drive, it reboots my xbox. Thanks!!!

1. I believe you need the default.xex on your systems hdd to be able to use menus but I'm uncertain in that area as I usually stick to offline myself.

2. I would suggest ripping the game to your hdd and trying that way.

C

Casp

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
It looks clunky but you can have both menus up at the same time.
Do you need a patched default_mp.xex for BO2? I don't remember.

Top Bottom