What's new

Question Mod menus wont load, game copy error.

voodoo96

voodoo96

Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever i try to copy a game on multiman i get an error half way through the copy and it says opperation aborted? Also when i try to put and sprx menu on any game it doesnt work at all. I get the correct mod menu and everything go into the GAMES folder because when i copy games it only shows up in GAMES not game, USRDIR, place the antiban eboot.bin in it and replace the other one, backout into tmp folder and place the menu in it, load up the game and it doesnt work... ? also i constantly get banned and i have psn patch and psn ninja ?? help ?? thank you..

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever i try to copy a game on multiman i get an error half way through the copy and it says opperation aborted? Also when i try to put and sprx menu on any game it doesnt work at all. I get the correct mod menu and everything go into the GAMES folder because when i copy games it only shows up in GAMES not game, USRDIR, place the antiban eboot.bin in it and replace the other one, backout into tmp folder and place the menu in it, load up the game and it doesnt work... ? also i constantly get banned and i have psn patch and psn ninja ?? help ?? thank you..
It could aborted because of the disc, so clean your disc and try again. Make sure the menu is for the correct region as your and also if you have CEX then make it's for that, because their are menus that is only for DEX. And psn patch and psn ninja doesn't keep you from getting banned in game if you refer to that, it only reduce chances getting banned from Sony.

voodoo96

voodoo96

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the reply,i knew that stuff about the mod menus already but it seems like they still wont work, and the disc is clean it worked before, i cleaned some stuff up in multiman and deleted games i didnt need but now im trying to play the disc normally and the screen just goes black...

S

SINFUL__ASSASSIN

Reaction score
Sin$
March 24,2018 this problem still exists!! It is NOT my disc, there's not a single scratch. MM copies the game and aborts at 40%... I tried on CEX and DEX. I am on 4.81.2 rebug... even tried reinstalling the MM.pkg

Also, Irisman doesn't even see the PS3 game disk most of the time

Top Bottom
Login
Register