What's new

Question Mod Menu's and Other Questions

SolaR_OppeD

SolaR_OppeD

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so recently, I've been reading into the whole CEX vs. DEX. But what about Rebug 4.75.1 REX? What is that and what does it do? Can I still get online? What do I need to do to make it as hard as possible for SONY to find and ban me? What would I need to do to GET online?

Mod Menu:
Do I need to use GSC? Or can I just install a mod menu like Bossam V5 and always have it there? I'm only familiar with jailbreaking iDevice's, but this really intrigues me, so I really want to do it.

Other Question's:
What are the best packages to put on a jailbroken ps3? Could I just directly install them to the ps3 itself, or would I HAVE to use a usb?

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so recently, I've been reading into the whole CEX vs. DEX. But what about Rebug 4.75.1 REX? What is that and what does it do? Can I still get online? What do I need to do to make it as hard as possible for SONY to find and ban me? What would I need to do to GET online?

Mod Menu:
Do I need to use GSC? Or can I just install a mod menu like Bossam V5 and always have it there? I'm only familiar with jailbreaking iDevice's, but this really intrigues me, so I really want to do it.

Other Question's:
What are the best packages to put on a jailbroken ps3? Could I just directly install them to the ps3 itself, or would I HAVE to use a usb?
CEX is retail and DEX is debug machine. CEX is basic CFW and DEX you can do more stuff on there, and in my opinion DEX is life:biggrin: and Rebug 4.75.1 REX is DEX but you need to convert to DEX before installing a DEX CFW on your CEX console. But Rebug 4.75.1 D-REX is CEX but it has some DEX features. In order to convert from CEX to DEX you must be Rebug CFW, so once you on that CFW you can click here, to follow my tutorial. And yes you can still get online on that CFW, I can show you what you need to do to get online etc, or Reaper can show you too.

Honestly, their isn't a way to make it hard so that Sony can't banned you. It just that being online on a CFW you taken a risk to getting account or console banned. You can use PSN patch or CCAPI to make your CFW to a OFW, use PSN ninja to wipe CFW history. Those basically just reduce the yourself from getting banned, but it doesn't helped you from getting banned modding games like COD AW, BO2, BO3, so you will need anti-ban for those games when you mod it.

If you're on DEX you can just sign in without using a spoofer for 4.76 because that's the latest firmware from Sony. But if you on CEX using Rebug 4.75.1 D-REX you going need to use Sen Enabler v5.8.0 Support 4.76 to get online so you can click to here to get the Rebug CFW and also homebrew apps I listed above, also have tutorials in that threads too that will be helpful to you. You can also click here for Reaper PS3 Mega Jailbreak guide this will also be useful to you.

Black Ops 2 GSC Menus you need to use GSC Studio to inject those menus in game, so click here to view the thread for GSC Studio. For Bossam V5 click here to view the thread, on the thread it has the injector and a video showcase of the menu. Well, the homebrew apps you place them on your usb then plug usb up to your PS3 then install it under Install Packages.

SolaR_OppeD

SolaR_OppeD

Reaction score
Sin$
CEX is retail and DEX is debug machine. CEX is basic CFW and DEX you can do more stuff on there, and in my opinion DEX is life:biggrin: and Rebug 4.75.1 REX is DEX but you need to convert to DEX before installing a DEX CFW on your CEX console. But Rebug 4.75.1 D-REX is CEX but it has some DEX features. In order to convert from CEX to DEX you must be Rebug CFW, so once you on that CFW you can click here, to follow my tutorial. And yes you can still get online on that CFW, I can show you what you need to do to get online etc, or Reaper can show you too.

Honestly, their isn't a way to make it hard so that Sony can't banned you. It just that being online on a CFW you taken a risk to getting account or console banned. You can use PSN patch or CCAPI to make your CFW to a OFW, use PSN ninja to wipe CFW history. Those basically just reduce the yourself from getting banned, but it doesn't helped you from getting banned modding games like COD AW, BO2, BO3, so you will need anti-ban for those games when you mod it.

If you're on DEX you can just sign in without using a spoofer for 4.76 because that's the latest firmware from Sony. But if you on CEX using Rebug 4.75.1 D-REX you going need to use Sen Enabler v5.8.0 Support 4.76 to get online so you can click to here to get the Rebug CFW and also homebrew apps I listed above, also have tutorials in that threads too that will be helpful to you. You can also click here for Reaper PS3 Mega Jailbreak guide this will also be useful to you.

Black Ops 2 GSC Menus you need to use GSC Studio to inject those menus in game, so click here to view the thread for GSC
Studio. For Bossam V5 click here to view the thread, on the thread it has the injector and a video showcase of the menu. Well, the homebrew apps you place them on your usb then plug usb up to your PS3 then install it under Install Packages.

Well, Thank you so much! This will help me, and alot of other user's out there for a WHILE!

Top Bottom
Login
Register