What's new

Unsolved Mod menu WONT WORK

• Thread starter TheNameIzMatt
  • Start date
  • Views 358
T

TheNameIzMatt

Reaction score
Hello, all day ive been trying to install a jiggy mod menu for BO2, Ive followed the guide here(Provided by Im0x) on Se7ensins it was very detailed and i followed every step carefully. I have the Tesseract in the directory i have the RAW folder aswell there and all the TU18 files were copied and replaced. ALSO all the downloads came directly from the guide so that shouoldnt be the issue. I go on xex menu and start up default_mp and get to xbox live and start a custom game. None of the menus ive tried work jiggy v4 jiggy v4.5 and the one that comes in the raw folder as well. ive been looking this up and have come to a dead end and i need help! Nothing happens at all.

Corona mother board

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
Are you using the modded default_mp.xex?

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
no i have the one that came on disc can you provide a link by any chance?
I can’t because it’s considered warez, but a quick google search should help you find one. There’s also one in the premium forum I believe.

T

TheNameIzMatt

Reaction score
I can’t because it’s considered warez, but a quick google search should help you find one. There’s also one in the premium forum I believe.
Found one and tried it and still no luck :frown:

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
Found one and tried it and still no luck :frown:
Alright, so; you have the tesseract in your BO2 directory, you have the RAW folder in your BO2 directory with the correct files for your menu, you have the modded default_mp.xex in your BO2 directory, you have all the TU18 files, I’m not really sure why it wouldn’t be working. Are you receiving any errors when trying to load it in custom games? What files are in your RAW folder?

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
no i have the one that came on disc can you provide a link by any chance?
The modified executable is provided with the tutorial.
Maybe you didn't follow the tutorial carefully enough. An other thing that could be wrong, is having two raw folders instead of one (more about this on the tutorial as well)

Top Bottom